Random avatar

Harley

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Medallion of Subventio: Prologue

    this is really cool, and the detail is great, but i think there's a little too much. i found myself skimming; i don't like skimming. also, the part that says ...

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Hourglass *shocking, i know*

    Go Sam, it's your birthday Now go do a happy dance in your pink and black converses :wink: :P :D Excellent as usual, m'dear. Keep it up or me and ...

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: So here you are again...

    I liked this, but I found myself scanning the large paragraphs. I would break them down, as they can seem discouraging to the reader. that's about it, except a few ...

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Wondering

    It's really awesome, but it could use some grammar. im not worthy enough for you, and this place. i should just leave, find somewhere that wants me, but where??? I ...

    May 29, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Hey Baby -- crappy title maybe you guys can help me with it

    I think that you're using poetic terms without really giving the reader an idea what you mean. Example: Placid lake fears What do you mean? And maybe what? I think ...

    May 29, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Changes

    i agree with ohhewwo (by the way, how do you pronounce your name?) almost every pop-ish song out just now is about love, whereas the rock scene just now is ...

    May 26, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Realm

    Cool- i like the firt four lines in each verse; sounds like it's about trying to find inspiration for songs. lol- it's really hard, i have a song like this ...

    May 26, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Gone (Chapter One)

    Jack's picked up on most of the mistakes, yeah. It's pretty good, except i found myself scanning a lot of it. The detail was great, but i suggest you take ...

    May 10, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Wind Whisper

    I agree, kind of a cliche. here the wind whisper this should be "hear" if you want the verb, or "whispers" if you want to say that the wind whispers ...

    May 4, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Beach

    I loved it, really, it was a great start and I'd love to see more. He enjoyed walking on the beach by himself in the early morning; there was something ...

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Nothing

    I thinks it's quite good, but it's hard to tell that the character is a boy, and there's some grammar mistakes that confuzzled me; their hands clasped together and their ...

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: alone

    I like it!! YAY it's good! The layout is a little off, but i'll show you how i'd set it out. i just think that the layout really improves a ...

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Script » General, General Re: Ever Lasting

    It's okay, escept for a couple of things; Phillis: (laughing) Shut it. I don't think she should laugh and say "shut it". Would you? Ryan: I can’t, oh what, this ...

    Apr 17, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: IT'S SO FRIGHTENING

    Yup, this is the best so far, no question. I think the repeated line at the end made the poem a little laboured. I think you should've made it a ...

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: weddings[for my mum]

    Gotta agree with ohhewwo on this one. It doesn't show very much emotion, y'know? Try and explain all the feeling, how you are feeling, how you think your mum and ...

    Apr 13, 2005


See the world. It's more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories. Ask for no guarantees, ask for no security.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451