-
Re: The Power Within-Chapter 3
Thanks.I'll try to fix that problem. You're right. It sounded quite strange when I read it again. Weird, I thought it was good when I wrote it. Many thanks. I'm ...
Nov 25, 2011 -
Re: 12
:) It's one of the best. :) Keep writing.
Nov 21, 2011 -
Re: 14
:) Perfect! :)
Nov 21, 2011 -
Re: Words breaking free
Thanks I know it wasn't pretty good.This might even be my worst poem.It's just that I'm in a hurry and I've been preventing myself from writing to do other things,so ...
Aug 22, 2011 -
Re: The Power Within-Chapter 2
Many thanks. I'm glad someone finally read it. I'll fix this chapter and try to put the rest as soon as I have more time. I'm also glad you liked ...
Aug 2, 2011 -
Re: 9
Hi! I love your poem,it is absolutely amazing! :) Keep on writing.
Jul 26, 2011 -
Re: Give pain, then take it again.
Thank you guys! That was very encouraging, although I think it was wrong to write it, but anger boiled in my head. I really must control it. Thanks again. :)
Jul 26, 2011 -
Re: Give pain, then take it again.
I'm not quite sure if I used (compromise) right,so please comment.
Jul 23, 2011 -
Re: You're Not Alone
Amazing!I think it's perfect.Keep up the good work, I mean it!
Jul 16, 2011 -
Re: When I let my mind wander
Hi! I'd like to say..awesome! :) Looks like you're talented. Keep up the good work.
Jul 15, 2011 -
Re: YWS is the Best
wow!This poem is awesome. Love it, keep up the good work. :)
Jul 15, 2011 -
Re: A Dream of a Friend Long Gone
Amazing poem, I felt like I was there too. Good job with everything, I think it's great. :)
Jun 25, 2011 -
Re: Somewhere down beneath
Hi guys, Many thanks for the comments and advises.I'm not quite sure how to make the poem look,but I tried. Please comment.
Jun 25, 2011 -
Re: Deleted for Family
Very nice!I sometimes feel like that. :)
Jun 3, 2011 -
Re: Back Down to Earth
Love it!very nice poem.Keep up the good work.:)
May 27, 2011
