User avatar

HB1103

  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Politics Re: The Civilian Pt. 1

    Hey there, thanks for the review! Just so you know, I%u2019m going to also write the government%u2019s side of this story abd a Part. 2 just to add a bit ...

    May 3, 2023
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Politics Re: The Civilian Pt. 1

    Hey there, thanks! I'm also planning to do an epilogue or some sort of story from the Government's perspective about why the call sounded earlier and then a part 2. ...

    May 2, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Teen Fiction Re: Black-White Hole Paradox

    Hey there! Here's my review: Your story is quite interesting, I love how it explores the themes of survival, technology, and the possibility of life in multiple universes. And also ...

    May 2, 2023
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Historical Fiction Re: Trees in the Sahara Desert

    Hey there, I loved reading your review! Thanks :)

    May 2, 2023
  • Poetry » Literature, Spiritual Re: The Journey Beyond

    Hey there thanks for the review and all the compliments!

    May 2, 2023
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Just Clowning Around: Short Story; A piece of Rei’s Memory

    Hey! I didn't notice there were other chapters. Thank you for clearing that up for me :)

    Apr 30, 2023
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Greater than you Think

    Hey, no problem!

    Apr 30, 2023
  • Poetry » Literature, Spiritual Re: The Journey Beyond

    Hi! I'm glad you liked my poem and thanks for the review! Also, thank you for the suggestion and all the compliments :)

    Apr 30, 2023
  • Poetry » Literature, Spiritual Re: The Journey Beyond

    Or as Shakespeare (or any old poet) would say it: "Hark, mine heart is filled with merriment in thy liking of my verse. I doth thank thee most graciously for ...

    Apr 29, 2023
  • Poetry » Literature, Spiritual Re: The Journey Beyond

    Hey, I'm really happy you like my poem. Thanks, for the encouragement! Your review is so full of positivity!

    Apr 29, 2023
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Historical Fiction Re: Trees in the Sahara Desert

    Hey, thanks for the review! I am actually planning on doing a Part 2 sometime in the foreseeable future. The reason I put "I" there after Sultan Hussan is meant ...

    Apr 29, 2023
  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: The promise of a seed

    Hello, this is such a beautiful story! The resilience and determination of Jacaira in the face of tragedy and adversity is truly inspiring. The way she honors her father's memory ...

    Apr 29, 2023


Eating rice cakes satisfies that part of my brain that makes me want to eat styrofoam
— RangerofIthilien