User avatar

GryphonFledgling

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Curseworker Juan

    Hey, no problem. I totally know what you mean about that kind of elation and the giggling that ensues. It's a wonderful feeling, no? One that I have only discovered ...

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: A Siren's Fingerpaint

    Hello, stopping by for part II. I feel bad, not realizing that this was a sequel to something else. I thought perhaps there could be a relationship, since the titles ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Keeping Time

    Wow, this was amazing. A very emotion-filled piece. Yeah, I have nothing to critique. The link to the picture was kinda neat, a nice little surprise in the work. Very ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Mutts - Thunder

    In answer to the repeating characters: I've gone through and outlined all 100 fics, and the only characters that repeat are Howland and his assistant from number 4. But that ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Saving Michael

    Italics! Yay! The speech works wonderfully. You have a great piece of work here, even if you had left it. Fabulous, fabulous. Very nice. He sounds more like a scared ...

    May 24, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Saving Michael

    I agree with you that a child can be incredibly intelligent and mature. Trust me, my brother is 10, but he talks like some of my older friends upwards of ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: The story of a very interesting character: me!

    Yes, I liked the explanation a bit more. It answered my questions. Thank you! :D I can't say as I agree with your reasoning about the Church (Jesus' resurrection was ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Deleted

    Lone’s house was now off - limits since her parents got busted for candy grass parties. What caused this sudden banning? What happened between the living of Lone's life and ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Creep

    Oooh, very nice. *hooked* I liked this a great deal. You had plenty of description, but you still were able to blend it in so well and keep the story ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Therapists, Unhinged Doors and Grandpa's Fedora

    Awww, thanks for the nice words, everyone! The main character is actually a guy, despite his apparently sounding like a girl, from all the confusion I am feeling emanating from ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Darkness Within, part 2 of chapter one

    Okay, I'm back. Jess and Jason seem to get really close really fast. I mean, I'm a little shy, but I still wouldn't throw my arms around a guy that ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: English Skies

    Yes, the edit is much more to the point with the plane crash. It has a more emotional impact this way. *thumbs up* But still, did you have to kill ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Book - I guess...

    Interesting idea. I'd love to read the rest of it! ~GryphonFledgling

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Randi

    I'm so sorry for you. And for Randi. Wonderful job on the poem. A beautiful tribute. May Randi rest in peace, and you rest easy. ~GryphonFledgling

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Saint Is Not A Poet

    Hehe. Sounds like my attempts at poetry. Very nice, Saint. Very nice. Yeah... I have really nothing else to say, but I wanted to let you know you have a ...

    Mar 27, 2008


If you can't get out of your comfort zone, you'll never find what you're looking for. Don't make things quick and easy to feel better short term. Make a change and then you'll feel better longer term.
— Frinderman