User avatar

Gravity

defyingravity01

  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: The Windows to Your Soul

    Thanks. Oh! Haha I didn't even see that error. You're the best, thank you SO much :D

    Dec 10, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, Horror Re: Arachnid

    Yeah no prob. :D

    Dec 10, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: The Windows to Your Soul

    Thanks :)

    Dec 10, 2013
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Explosions

    Thanks a lot!

    Dec 5, 2013
  • Short Story » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: A Letter Never to Arrive

    Good! I'm glad!

    Dec 5, 2013
  • Short Story » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: A Letter Never to Arrive

    Thank you. And the reason I was able to convince you that I'm a heartbroken teenage girl is... well... I kind of am. So I'm glad you enjoyed this :)

    Dec 4, 2013
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: When he knows he isn't coming home

    oh okay :)

    Dec 3, 2013
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, General Re: And I held You

    lol.

    Dec 3, 2013
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, General Re: A woman that can laugh all day

    Absolutely. My brother (before my parents got divorced but I still consider him my bro) joined the military. Most of the men in my family served, and a good family ...

    Dec 3, 2013
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Fly

    Cool. Bye :)

    Dec 2, 2013
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Fly

    Mmhmm. And, are you really 20? Don't take this the wrong way, but you look older in your profile picture.

    Dec 2, 2013
  • Poetry » Horror, Supernatural Re: The Graverobber

    nvm

    Dec 2, 2013
  • Poetry » Horror, Supernatural Re: The Graverobber

    Yeah. You use (French) accent aigu which signals the e sound to be pronounced "ay". So yeah. A little random...

    Dec 2, 2013
  • Poetry » Horror, Supernatural Re: The Graverobber

    Ummmmmmm... how? lol.

    Dec 2, 2013
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Explosions

    Yeah I can completely understand how this was a little confusing. I can fix it.

    Dec 2, 2013


maybe the backs are the stories we made along the way
— soundofmind