User avatar

Gravity

defyingravity01

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Chasing Winter

    Heya! Gravity here for a review! So I love short stories but I found yours to be confusing. I think because of the tone and the way it was so ...

    Mar 9, 2015
  • Article / Essay » Culture, Politics Re: Are You a Feminist?

    Heyo! Gravity here for a review. Sort of. So I totally agree with all this in here. The paragraphs are really weirdly spaced which threw me off and I didn't ...

    Feb 16, 2015
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Thing We All Go Through

    Heya, Gravity here for a short review. Story of my life. This was really funny and very humorous. I loved that your MC was only 11, it made the story ...

    Feb 15, 2015
  • Other » General, General Re: From your heart~

    Heya, Gravity here to "review"! So this piece was so raw that I didn't feel a review was quite appropriate. So this is a non-reviewy review? I wanted to applaud ...

    Feb 13, 2015
  • Short Story » Humor, Satire Re: Flash Dance?

    Heya, Gravity here for a review! Okay. So the person below me said this story was intense but I thought it was kinda hilarious. The beginning was a trip, I ...

    Feb 13, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Girl

    Heya! Gravity here to do a review. I have to admit. I was drawn to this piece because I, too, wrote something titled "The Girl". But mine was a short ...

    Feb 4, 2015
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Twice in Love

    Heya! Gravity here for a review. Okay little miss Margo. I'm going to be honest. I've seen your writing all over this website and you're very talented. In fact, I've ...

    Jan 2, 2015
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: A New Year's Kiss

    Heya! Gravity here for a review. First, let me say this. I love writing romance. I'm a lovesick romantic at heart and honestly? You did this so much better than ...

    Jan 2, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, Romantic Re: Once Upon A Time

    Heya! Gravity here with a review for who? Oh yeah. A review for YOU! Okay so there were some pretty big grammar and spelling mistakes in here, so I think ...

    Jan 1, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: My lover

    OMG! I read this and... wow. I'm so blown away by this. At first I was thinking "Wait, he's not into girls, so...?" And then I got to the end, ...

    Dec 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Veil - Chapter 23

    Hey, Gravity here for a review. This is going to be short and sweet since I don't have a lot of time and nor have I read the rest of ...

    Dec 28, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Invitation of a Heart

    Hey! Gravity here to do a review. i thought this piece was really interesting, and it actually has given me an idea for a short story of my own. Anyway. ...

    Dec 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: TFoA - Chapter 15

    Hey! Gravity here to give you a review. I'm going to be honest here. I'm a very blunt and honest reviewer. Nothing I say is meant to be harsh. I ...

    Dec 28, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Tremors

    Hewwo! Gravity here to give you a review. Let me just say how drawn I was to this by your title. "Tremor". One word, but it could mean anything. So ...

    Dec 20, 2014
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Narrative Re: Haiku: A Samurai's Duty

    Okay so I really like what you've done here. I love your concept, how you actually gave us a samurai instead of a ninja and you made this a serious ...

    Dec 18, 2014


Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results.
— Willie Nelson