User avatar

GoldenQuill

even if;

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Hypocrite

    Thanks for the reviews, guys. :3

    May 8, 2011
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Inkheart Seris

    I thought that Inkheart was a really cool and original idea! I haven't read Inkdeath yet, but I'll get around to it I'm sure! Is it good? XD YES. I ...

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Death of Xavier's Heart

    Thank you guys for all your lovely posts and pointers! Please check out this post right here, which kinda goes along with this one: Thanks! :}

    Jul 14, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Girl Without Keys

    Thanks a lot, everyone, for all the support, and the featured work!

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Death of Xavier's Heart

    EDITED. :} Thanks for the help and the kind review, guys! Love you!

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Girl Without Keys

    EDITED. :} Thank you for all the lovely reviews.

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Imagine

    Hi guys. Thank you all very much for reviewing my story! I do, however, have to comment. The point of this piece was to imagine. To imagine a world without ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: But That Couldn't Be Helped. It Never Could.

    Thank you all for your wonderful comments! :} I don't usually post works like this, because I don't usually write them. I usually write chapters in this way--short, mysterious, compelling. ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Mistia: Chapter One (rated 12+ for fantasy and violence)

    Thank you guys so much for your reviews. :} Alright, so, Kay: I meant a name for the story, not a name for the girl. ;P But those are good ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Two Droplets on the Lilypad

    Thank you all for your lovely reviews. :} I know it was confusing, which is very unusual for me, but I got a little carried away in the description. Hehehehe. ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Search For Tony Chapter 1

    Sweetie, don't worry. :} I really enjoyed your edits. A few things that confused me now made sense. It was a lot clearer. You did a great clean-up of this. ...

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Inkheart Seris

    .: Spoiler Alert to Those Who Haven't Read Inkdeath:. I liked how the kid saved the ending especially. It was very unexpected. That's exactly why Funke did it. It was ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Inkheart Seris

    Yay! More Inkheart lovers! Which one was your guys' favorite books?

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: I Will Worship You

    Hello there! Wow. That was really powerful. I love that, it's completely honest and true. That was great; I hope it gets recongized by someone important and we're singing it ...

    May 20, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: As The Clock Strikes Twelve [1]

    .:EDITED SUNDAY, MAY 17TH, 2009 AT 8:50 PM:.

    May 18, 2009


i exist in a constant state of confusion so its ok
— veeren