User avatar

God

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Death of Love

    a fair poem, I am sure, your rhyme was grand, your rhythm superb, if but your topic was a bit cliche, what topic isnt nowaday? your imagery was good as ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Ocelotoscope

    well, this is an odd one, for sure, I mean, was this for some kind of contest or somehting, because while totally random poems are nice and all, does it ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Yet to be titled.

    wow, this was an incredibaly emotional poem, about the impermanence of everything, life, love, whatever, of solitude, only met by the silent stares of mailboxes, now thats cool, but a ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: War (Ask Me No Questions)

    I enjoyed your poem. after that is said, I think it neccessary to say that the rhythm was good, the rhymes were good, and well, this was a dark poem, ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: M

    oooh, a nice style, once i wrote very nice one about turtles, but hey, whatever, anyways, I think the point was more or less random, so I wont bother actually ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Crazed

    you do like your crazy people, don't you? I mean, WHAT THE? I think, your work is frankly quite good, but seriously, are yo unsane?(similar to unsane, except unsane is ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Dead

    of course they do, dear, we all live in our own worlds, why? you ask? Because reality is just a word. sounds so simple, but it means so much, anyways, ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Mile-marker Zero

    I agree, sadly, for the type of poem this is, it would work much better if you cut out a couple stanzas, or combined them down, or somehting, other than ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Music of Dusk

    I thought everyone here knew? Math class is designated poetry writing hour., since we obviously won't actually be doing the math (sorry, bad pun) I loved the poem, the rhythm ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Just joined, so thought I should just post something.

    I lliked the poem, it had a nicce, somewhat unique rhythm to it, not a big fan of swearing in your work, but hell, it aint my poem. (I know, ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Beyond the Stache

    as the proud owner of a mustache, I feel obliged to denounce your poem as blasphemy! muahahahaha! anyways, this was insane, silly, random (duh), and totally awesome, hey, sanity is ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Eclipse

    I have to say, this is an odd poem, what exactly is this? epic poem? about a star, I believe, but something else too. now what I really can't tell ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Sister child

    she... hmm, is "she," "you?" an interesting poem, that life comes forth new each year, from the ashes of the old, like a clean slate, starting new, fresh, facing the ...

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Where am I going?

    meh, this is the first of your poems that I have read that I can honestly say that I dont like. I mean, its okay, well written, and everything, but ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Sytem

    I must say that I completely disagree with the previous critiques, and people, if you may have noticed, I only give mainly good reviews, but thats because I won't critique ...

    Jan 6, 2009


Me personally if my grandma got replaced by a wolf i think i would clock it pretty fast
— CorruptedData167