Random avatar

GoaGreena

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Threads

    I like this, kind of sombre. Very good flow, only a few errors but they've already been corrected. Well done! I love this poem.

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Threads

    I like this. Very good flow, only a few errors but they've already been corrected. Well done! I love this poem.

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: eager eyes

    Try to use punctuation with your stanzas, it gives the reader more of a feel how to read it. Also, correct your grammar (capitalization mostly). Other than that, great poem. ...

    Dec 2, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I'm here with you

    Very well done. I love the feel of it, how it flows. I'd like to read more poems like this. Very good.

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Misguided Ghosts ♥

    Wow, I just love the metaphors! Keep it up, I'd love to read more from you.

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: It doesn't exist

    This is good but I think you need to put it into verses. Since it is a long poem, you can make it feel shorter and more 'flowing' by using ...

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Shallow Children with Hollow Hearts

    Fantastic description. This is very good.

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Death

    Ah, yes. Death. Quick, slow, unknown. Good poem but you might want to shorten up the last line a bit.

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Moonflower

    Beautiful. I love this. Your imagery is fantastic and I don't think there's anything I think I need to correct. Great work. :) P.S: I like moonflowers too.

    Dec 1, 2010


I would rather die of passion than of boredom.
— Émile Zola