User avatar

GirlWithATypewriter

Niveditha P

  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: Dad?

    Hey, thank you for the review and I'm glad you liked it. And I think your suggestions are quite valid and helpful so I'll try to work on it. The ...

    Jun 10, 2020
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: they tell me that writing is a form of art founded on rules

    Note: This review has been deleted

    Jun 9, 2020
  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: Dad?

    Hey @LittleLee! Thank you so much for the review. And no, I actually liked the criticism because it was quite constructive and I have taken it into stride and made ...

    Jun 9, 2020
  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: Dad?

    Jun 9, 2020
  • Poetry » General, Romantic Re: "Scars to your beautiful"

    Thank you so much for the amazing review! And yes, that's exactly what she's trying to do. And yeah, I've heard the song which is why I put the title ...

    May 24, 2020
  • Poetry » General, Romantic Re: "Scars to your beautiful"

    Thank you so much, I'll try working on that :)

    May 24, 2020
  • Poetry » General, Romantic Re: "Scars to your beautiful"

    Hi, thanks for the lovely review! The word hypertrophic, I understand how it might confuse people but most people with acne have somethings call hypertrophic scars. They are red patches/scars ...

    May 24, 2020
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Realistic Re: Silent Water

    Note: This review has been deleted
    meant to write as a review

    Apr 27, 2020
  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: Dear Universe,

    I'm not offended, and yeah I've been writing a novella(it's in my portfolio) and haven't updated recently but I will soon. :)

    Jan 21, 2020
  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: Dear Universe,

    Hey, Chris. Well, it's not really an opinion as such. I've been going through a very hard time and life just keeps throwing these curve balls at me and I ...

    Jan 21, 2020
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: When The Body Has Turned Against you

    Jan 20, 2020
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: When The Body Has Turned Against you

    Thank you so much! I was really nervous because I was writing after such a long time and I'm glad you liked it. And yes, I've already tagged it but ...

    Jan 18, 2020
  • Poetry » Romantic, Fantasy Re: Love Conquers

    Thank you so much!!! And I'll try to work on the format.

    Apr 30, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Supernatural Re: Frost Burnt

    Thank you so much! No I didn't use a typewriter for this, but I always wish to use one. Thank you for the suggestions, I'll keep them in mind when ...

    Apr 30, 2019
  • Poetry » Romantic, Fantasy Re: Love Conquers

    Thank you so much for the review! I understand your concern and will try to make it better.

    Apr 29, 2019


Poetry is my cheap means of transportation. By the end of the poem the reader should be in a different place from where he started. I would like him to be slightly disoriented at the end, like I drove him outside of town at night and dropped him off in a cornfield.
— Billy Collins