User avatar

GingerLizzy

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Secret Life

    Oh and I haven't heard that before? Nevermind; it seems that quite a few people were discomforted by this poem and I'm not saying it;s my best work - although ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Winter Warmer

    I actually really dislike this and I think I'm gonna just delete it and start over. I guess I was trying too hard; even I admit that. Gosh.

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: doll

    Gosh I just... What... I don't... Oh my. This.. Is... Great.

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Blue

    I must say, I don't really think this is a poem. It was good and the descrption was nice, but it just isn;t a poem I don't think. Perhaps ask ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Elena Maionsa - Cinq

    Okay, thanks Twitty ^^ I totally just edited.

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: jojln

    'Kay I'm thinking about doing a song which is compiled up of lyrics from other songs. Of course, I'll outline all of these songs and artists before posting, but I ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Envy

    Gosh, change the structure a little and you're onto something cracking here! I loved this and the imagery was fantastic, full of emotion that really sank in. You've definately got ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Water

    My immediate though after this poem was; OH NO! QUICK GET THE PAPER! Hehe I loved this, the imagery was really good and the flow was continuous, which made it ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My Poetry

    I loved the first one; the imagery was deliciously dramatic and the flow worked well with both the small amount and the imagery. Good work. I'm not sure about the ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Divorce and my life from then on

    Ugh... I know how you feel and I'm sorry you had to go through this. It was written weel, but please - I exagerate this - don't block it all ...

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Time

    Not bad, it ws readable. I liked some of your imagery and the structure was okay, but maybe you should concentrate on the rhythm so that when it is read, ...

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Demonic Love

    Hehe I am an impatient little goose ^^ This is lovely by the way.

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My True Love

    Cliche. I liked this, but I've read it all before - low on the originality scale. It would be nice to see you change this into something of your own.

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Cement Sealed Lips

    Not bad, quite good, not great. Liked the concept but I guess I couldn't get to grips with the flow.

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Ode to A Stale Pastry

    Wow, this was really good and funny. The only complaint is that sometimes the structure was like wading in super glue. Other than that, super work here.

    Sep 18, 2007


Almost all absurdity of conduct rises from the imitation of those whom we cannot resemble.
— Samuel Johnson