User avatar

Galatea

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Toys

    I feel as though part of your problem with rhythm is steming from your repition of the last words in the first and second lines of each stanza. It makes ...

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Something We ll Never Understand.

    I'm not sure I understand the point you are trying to get across. All of these juxtapositions simply confuse me. You're right. It is something we'll never understand. I agree ...

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: warning may offend- Brotherly Love

    This is a very nice piece. Check some of your lines for rhythm and rhyming problem. ...if you need ought call Jack" I'm not really sure what "if you need ...

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Over 13: desire, part one

    mmmm sex. I really like the languid flow of this piece. It drifts back and forth complacently like the exchange of kisses and caresses and smiles. It reminds me of ...

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Thought I'd try again

    I like the idea behind this, but I am greatly opposed to rhyming in poetry (personal taste issue). I feel that often times it can deplete the energy of the ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Embers of Love

    I can completely relate to the emotion behind this piece. It's a pretty powerful message. You planted the ember of white-hot anger inside me. You fanned it to life, Feeding ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Crush

    My dear, this risks sounding...dare I say...adolecent? It just lingers on that line of cliche-ness enough for me to want to turn my head and stop reading. Unfortunately, I'm not ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: "Roses"

    finely tuned, not finally least, I think that's what you mean. Right babe? This is a really...hot poem. The first stanza gives me an incredible shiver at the thought of ...

    Nov 29, 2004


rule #1 of being a potato: potatoes gotta defend their friends from negative self-talk
— Spearmint