User avatar

Galatea

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Mechanical Bride

    It starts good, nice and metaphorical, intreguing with a good rythm. Then we get to "has quite some life" (which is a bad bad rhyme and it ought to be ...

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I hate

    This poem leaves me with one question: "So what?" You hate your life? So? Don't we all? Why should I care? Nitpickyness: [I hate my life the way it is ...

    Dec 28, 2005
  • Other » General, General Re: September 11

    A friend of mine named Erin--her aunt had a doughnut from the Krispy Kream at the base of the towers every morning, then walked across the street to work. She ...

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: To Rend This Tattered Heart (formally "Shatter")

    Oooh I love this. So deliciously violent. Your hand casually touches my breast, cupping it in your palm Willingly I allow you to reach inside me, your fingers probing first ...

    Oct 20, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The view from my window is of the roof...

    You seem so disconnected from these emotions. Its like the speaker wants to keep the experience at arms length. A good device, and a feeling I can certainly understand, but ...

    Oct 20, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Indiscretion

    Hoookay, well first off, you certainly haven't lost your touch. Good, juicy stuff here. Nitpickyness: I’ve come to accept the way the sparkle of the ring on my finger catches ...

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Made in perversion of His image (Creationists beware)

    Okay, to begin with, this is a really solid piece. I appreciate the consistent tone and the uniform apperance. It helps the reader cope with the content a little better. ...

    Sep 24, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: a poem (warning, this piece has a lot of adult language)

    Sound good to whom, fire? Are you the grand master of what is or isn't good poetry anymore? Read through this whole forum. Every poetry section. There's a LOT that ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: hitherto untitled (apologies for that)

    I really like this piece. There's an intangibility here that I find really intreguing. I read it several times, to myself and aloud, and found something different every time. That's ...

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Americana

    Okay...since I have the time, I'm gonna rip into this. Make no mistake, I think it's a great piece, but I think we could ALL stand to have our poems ...

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Death Parade

    Why is there conflict? Why is there war? Why is there this war? Why must people kill other people?Who is fighting? Why? Why are they really fighting? Does the government ...

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Never again

    Aaah, teenage angst. This was a pretty decent piece, although terribly cliched. It's nice that you're willing to post a piece that seems to express an internal conflict, and its ...

    Apr 18, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Peom! Peom! Peom! <--- notice the spelling error.

    Love is like A bycicle. Those who dont have it, Want yours. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! This makes me laugh, darling. And it's no wonder why, it's SO true! The second you're unavailible ...

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: solidarity

    Excellent work, as always, Brad. This is a really solid piece. Your really coming into your own style and as your poetry improves it is becoming easier and easier to ...

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: mood rings

    I'm replying to this poem after reading the other two as well, and I have to say I'm stunned. These are all incredible. I don't really know what else to ...

    Feb 19, 2005


i exist in a constant state of confusion so its ok
— veeren