User avatar

Fizz

  • Article / Essay » Narrative, Realistic Re: Labels

    Hey I'm not going to label this as a review, because I just want to say a couple of things that aren't really related to the writing. This piece is ...

    Mar 12, 2014
  • Script » General, General Re: artless symphonies

    Ok, so you changed the format whilst I was writing this, but I think most of it is still relevant.

    Mar 7, 2014
  • Other » Dramatic, Other Re: Laura, The Ward.

    Very good point about the first person POV. I think I'll add something to the beginning that will tie up that problem, and the problem with Laura's significance. Thanks for ...

    Sep 20, 2013
  • Other » Dramatic, Other Re: Laura, The Ward.

    You have good eyes for proofing. I'll make those changes, thanks so much for the help!

    Sep 20, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: sometimes I look at my hands and they are raw and numb

    You churn out great poetry like some kind of poetry machine. It's pretty righteous.

    Sep 11, 2013
  • Other » Health, Other Re: No. 1, Linda

    You are very very correct. I need some scenes to actually make a connection. Thanks so much for your review, it's helped a lot.

    Aug 11, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Birdcage

    Thanks for the review! Firstly, I'm going to take your advice on the quotation marks, even if only because they have caused confusion (I just prefer the single ' aesthetically). ...

    Apr 28, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The letter that never came.

    In response to all of your comments, I am now in total agreement. I've overused the blood metaphor here. I'm going to revise it, and see what I can do. ...

    Apr 26, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Narrative Re: What do you do?

    I like the raw emotion of this piece, and I felt a good connection with it. As much as I hate leaving these kinds of reviews, this needs some serious ...

    Apr 26, 2013
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Shrapnel.

    Shino! Thank you so much! Unphased is the PERFECT word, thank you! In terms of sentence variation you are spot on. I see what you mean, it doesn't quite grab ...

    Jan 10, 2013
  • Other » General, General Re: Fever.

    I don't think it fits in to any kind of writing. Probably because it makes no sense. Have you ever been in that state of mind where your thoughts...'race and ...

    Oct 26, 2011


Meet me in Montauk.
— Charlie Kaufman