User avatar

Firestar

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Waltz

    I liked it overall. But the problem was it didn't catch my attention right away and hold it. I had to force myself to read all the way to the ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Forgotten

    I liked the first part. But after the fifth line it seemed like it was a different poem, and I didn't like it. Also you were missing a few punctuation ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Dead Ship

    Thank you for your comments!

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Maximum Ride: The Final Warning

    You don't know who the voice is!!! *dances around chanting "I know I know"*

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: What was it like?

    Great poem!! If you added a few more "fancy" words in there though, it would be even better.

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Magic of Chocolate: (chapter ten) Skipping the Planet

    A few grammar mistakes here and there, but overall it was very good.

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Mutts - Touch

    This piece just has no real flavor. It's like chewing through a pineapple, you know your going to get to the good stuff sooner or later, but for now your ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Reflection of the Sky

    I liked it! Though I didn't get, on the last line, why you said you looked back. I thought you were already looking at the pool.

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: True Beauty

    I liked all of the good words you used, but the poem didn't hold my attention that well. I had to read it three times to figure it out.

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Fire Alight

    I thought it was amazing!! It was a bit bumpy here and there though.

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: "Lucky Me" Prologue

    The main reason I wrote it that way is because it's the prologue. But if you think it can be better "living it", I'll try writing it that way.

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: "Lucky Me" Prologue

    Thanks for the advice Prokaryote!

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: "Lucky Me" Prologue

    G'evening! Since Pork's already picked at your grammar, I'm here to blah about plot elements and whatnot. 1: Pandora is one of my favorite legends ever. You get points for ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Thoughts of a Beautiful Field

    I liked it, but I would only suggest it to people who know what fore means. It actually sounded like something shel silverstein would write. There were some weird parts ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Video Game Blues (Rock)

    A really funky song! (In other words, It was totaly awsome!!!!) It really catches you're eye/ear. Keep it up!

    Feb 27, 2008


One of the things I love about YWS is the quote generator. For example, I'm reading a really serious work, and then I see "Moo. - cow" at the bottom of the page.
— Darlet