User avatar

Firestar

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Has Anyone Here read The Warriors Series?

    I was actually glad that Firestar didn't kill Tigerstar. It would have been very cliche.

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Has Anyone Here read The Warriors Series?

    I've read them alright!!!! Dark River is so awesome!!!!

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Without Him

    The beat of the song was a bit bumpy, but it's a good start!

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Sunshine Boy

    I like it. It has good flavor and flows well. May we see more poems from you in the future.

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: May

    Interesting! Skipping from the first paragraph to the second paragraph is awkward though.

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Masquerade Prologue

    Is this a prologue? If it is you should edit your title to Masquerade prologue. This story sounds great! Hope you write more!

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Deleted

    Sorry but I didn't get what this poem was about. It sounded so good at first but then you lost me. So the verdict is good use of words, but ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Music Of This Creation

    Interesting! This poem caught your attention and held it, but sometimes the rhythm of the poem got bumpy. I think you should change the title to something like The Fairy's ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Reaper's Song #3

    1) No 2) Yes 3) You're are doing well in that department. 4) Yes

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I'm Freezing in Here

    LOL Great piece of work!!!

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: ...Memories...

    I like it!! The only thing that's confusing is going back and forth between the words on the page.

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Untitled

    What you really need to do is get a title for this otherwise nobody will understand it. I thought it was also a bit rough for a poem.

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Broken Soul

    Very simple, yet incredible. It really touches the heart.

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Heart Turns to Blue

    What genre is this song? Pop, R&B, Country, what?

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Cabbage

    Really sweet. *sniff sniff* Not much to fix here, just a few rough spots here and there but that's it.

    Mar 21, 2008


'Like' and 'equal' are two entirely different things.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time