User avatar

Firepower13

Firepower

  • Poetry » Culture, Lyrical Re: Christmas time

    Thank you! ;)

    Dec 9, 2014
  • Poetry » Culture, Lyrical Re: Christmas time

    Thank you for the advice! If I had written this closer to Christmas, it definitely would have made it with more frantic pacing, a 'clock ticking down' sort of vibe, ...

    Dec 9, 2014
  • Poetry » Culture, Lyrical Re: Christmas time

    I actually prefer it without a comma. I wrote it with two olds to keep the rhythm, and I think a comma would slow it down. Thanks a lot for ...

    Dec 8, 2014
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: A moderator, a YWSer, and a monkey walk into a bar

    Nananananammamanannanan BATMAN.

    Dec 5, 2014
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: A moderator, a YWSer, and a monkey walk into a bar

    Nananananammamanannanan BATMAN.

    Dec 4, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, General Re: IRONCLAW 4.1: Lyla

    I have read the rest of the story now, and it was awesome! I can't wait for more, seriously! This story is like if Warriors and Lost made a baby. ...

    Dec 4, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Paper Crane

    Thank you for the advice, and for reviewing! I probably won't edit this one too much as I am definitely happy with the way it reads right now, but I ...

    Dec 2, 2014
  • Other » Realistic, Culture Re: End the "R-Word!"

    As a matter of fact, I think I might! Thank you for that idea!

    Dec 2, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Paper Crane

    Thank you so much! :D I'm always happy when someone says they enjoy my poetry. It makes my day. (I did add punctuation in there, since two people said there ...

    Dec 1, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Paper Crane

    I'm so happy you liked it! The paper crane is someone I know and care for deeply. They are a very great person but right now are suffering from a ...

    Dec 1, 2014
  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: No more

    That particular line is a reference to the fact that computers can be fixed by turned them off and on again, but people can't. We're not machines. Thank you! I'm ...

    Nov 30, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: Potions (Imperfections)

    Oh, interesting! And you're very welcome!

    Nov 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: No more

    Thank you!

    Nov 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: No more

    Thank you, and you are absolutely right, actually. I couldn't find a word that rhymed with free. I edited those lines- I think they flow better now.

    Nov 30, 2014
  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: No more

    Thank you! I honestly couldn't think of a good rhyme for the word free, actually... I rewrote those lines now, I hope they make more sense.

    Nov 30, 2014


Anxiety is the dizziness of freedom.
— Søren Kierkegaard