User avatar

FireSpyGirl

Firerose

  • Script » Film, Action / Adventure Re: The Thief That Stole Excalibur (Part 7)

    This is turning out to be incredible! I love it and cannot wait for the end, though I'll have to. XD.

    Mar 11, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: The Prophecy Revealed Chapter 2.1

    I love it! I have the feeling of a love spite of what Viera tells herself.

    Mar 7, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: The Prophecy Revealed Chp. 1.1 REWRITE

    To tag someone you just put the @ in front of the username, @Honora

    Mar 6, 2019
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Broken glass

    I'll do my best!

    Mar 6, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Abnormals (Part 1)

    I have a hard choice between Hannah and Lottie

    Mar 6, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Abnormals (Part 1)

    I loved this!!!

    Mar 6, 2019
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Broken glass

    Mine is Rosenliz41

    Mar 6, 2019
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Broken glass

    I have one to!! XD. I would love to see them, if I can remember how to get into mine....XD

    Mar 5, 2019
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Broken glass

    :) Will you please tag me when you write more?

    Mar 5, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Lost Dragon 14.1

    Well, well. Very interesting! I get the feeling that Clandestine and James are in for a very rough time. Anyhow, there is one typo I saw, if you care. :) ...

    Mar 4, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Kartiel's Curse [Chapter 16.1]

    :)

    Mar 4, 2019
  • Other » General, General Re: [DELETED]

    I love it!

    Mar 3, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The king of beasts.

    Thank you so much!

    Mar 1, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Drama Queen

    I totally understand, believe me.

    Mar 1, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The king of beasts.

    Thank you!

    Mar 1, 2019


Perhaps one did not want to be loved so much as to be understood.
— George Orwell, 1984