User avatar

FireSpyGirl

Firerose

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Singularity, Ch. 1: On Solitude

    Hello! Okay, I'll start this review off by telling you that this is a very interesting chapter! I am hooked. Now, this is just my personal opinion, but I would ...

    Feb 15, 2019
  • Other » General, General Re: [DELETED]

    Hello! This is a really neat story! I am going to have to go back and read the first chapters. It is also really cute, in a way. :). You ...

    Feb 15, 2019
  • Other » General, Dramatic Re: Are my Stars too Far Away?

    Hi there! I will be completely honest. This is not a normal bucket list for a 14 year old, but that is what makes it awesome! No matter what people ...

    Feb 14, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Kartiel's Curse [Chapter 15.2]

    Talk about a cliffhanger!! I really like the new title of this book, by the way. :). Your chapters are coming along great, they are well developed, well thought out, ...

    Feb 4, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Hero's Brother (16.2)

    Hi there! A great chapter!!! I love how this is developing, and you are putting so much work into it!! Now, There is only one sentence that needs a little ...

    Jan 27, 2019
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The woodman

    Hello! So, I believe that this is the first time I have reviewed your work! This is a neat story, and very well executed. There is a little typo error ...

    Jan 26, 2019
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Humor Re: The Night Tailor

    Hello! I just noticed that I never welcomed you to this site. I apologize for that! So welcome to YWS! For this review, I'm going to start off with what ...

    Jan 25, 2019
  • Other » Romantic, Theatre Re: the day i fell in love (or, rather, the night)

    Hi there! Okay, I'm going to jump right into this review! First: "last year was my last year officially with you" This is a little awkward. I would do something ...

    Jan 25, 2019
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Romantic Re: My Love Story

    Hello there! I know this is really late, but I just realized I never welcomed you to YWS! I am so sorry! Anyway, Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy ...

    Jan 23, 2019
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: Free of Those Chains

    Hi there! Very interesting poem. I like the imagery, the description. Reading every line of your poem, I could feel it. This won't be a great review, because I don't ...

    Jan 21, 2019
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Rivera

    Hi there! Beautiful poem! I'll jump right into this review here. First off, I'm going to point out the one thing I found wrong here: "Falling apart all alone with ...

    Jan 19, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Three Lockets [Chapter 14.1]

    Hmmm. Forgive me for quoting from a book here, but: "Curiouser and Curiouser!" As always, you did a great job writing this and another great, cliff hanger ending! Definitely waiting ...

    Jan 18, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Dragon Rider Chapter 1

    I love it! It's funny, and I need that a lot right now. You guys have done a great job, and I am looking forward to more! This is going ...

    Jan 17, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Lost Dragon 11.3

    Getting better and better! So I will jump right into this review. There are two sentences that need a tiny bit of editing, and that is it! First one: "With ...

    Jan 13, 2019
  • Script » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Thief That Stole Excalibur (Part 2)

    The plot thickens! This is great. You definitely have me caught in this play/story. I am intrigued, anxious, curious and dying to find out what happens! I still believe that ...

    Jan 13, 2019


If you steal property, you must report its fair market value...
— John Oliver