User avatar

FireBird99

FireBird99

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Affinity 5.3 Ally

    Hey! Me again coming to review. Deal with it =P. EEEKK!! There together! Yay! I love how they met. Its perfect. Heck that would be my reaction if this happened ...

    Jan 30, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Affinity 5.2 Ally

    Hi! FireBird99 here for a review! I like how you put that little snippet of Avery in there. Or at least I am assuming it was Avery XD. (Oops I ...

    Jan 30, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Phoenix Inferno 5 pt 3

    Hi! FireBird99 here for a review! Your writing in this chapter was really good. It was easy to read and it flowed really well. I think I am beginning to ...

    Jan 30, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Action / Adventure Re: Phoenix Inferno 5pt2

    Hi! FireBird99 here for a review! I really like your writing. It reminds me of one of my sister's style of writing. Very dark. Except she usually isn't dark in ...

    Jan 30, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Affinity 5.1 Ally

    Hi Timothy! I am here once again for a review. I feel as if I haven't reviewed your Affinity for a long time now and yet it has only been ...

    Jan 30, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Phoenix Inferno 5

    Hi! FireBird99 here for a review! Wow...this is very interesting! I think I may not have started on the first chapter hehe. Could you direct me to which one it ...

    Jan 29, 2015
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Invasion of Chocolate, Pt. 1

    Sir Timothy, sign me up. I am ready to fight chocolate to the death. Until, I am to full and big to move. Until, every last drop of chocolate is ...

    Jan 28, 2015
  • Short Story » Humor, Action / Adventure Re: Invasion of Chocolate

    Wow....all I have to say is WOW! You are now my best friend. Let me into this story and I would eat it up. This is my favorite story on ...

    Jan 28, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Affinity 4.3 Avery

    Hi. FireBird99 here for a review! It was good! I've received the information that I have been craving for a long while now. I really connected with the two captors ...

    Jan 26, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Affinity 4.2 Avery

    Hey! FireBird99 here for a review! Loving it like usual! Its nice to get info on what's happening. My favorite part and metaphor is everything seems random and scrambled and ...

    Jan 26, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Affinity 4.1 Avery

    Hi! I am here....reading your novel once again. Surprised ya! Haha One word: Nitpicks =P Or at least that is how imagined it happening Your missing the word 'I' in ...

    Jan 25, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Adventures of Robin Brawl: Chapter 4

    Hey! FireBird99 here for a review. In the beginning when Larry is screaming you should put more feeling of why he is screaming. I know that it was for the ...

    Jan 25, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: With Him

    Hi! FireBird99 here for a review. This poem really holds a lot of emotion. I love how there is a darker side to it but then you show that your ...

    Jan 25, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Art of Deduction - Chapter 2

    Hi! FireBird99 here for a review once again! Like the last time you your dialogue is all bunched together and it looks like one big mess. Since I showed you ...

    Jan 25, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Art of Deduction - Chapter 1

    Hi! FireBird99 here for a review =) Your story was quite interesting. The only thing is, big paragraphs like the one above are hard to read. If you format it ...

    Jan 24, 2015


I want to understand you, I study your obscure language.
— Alexander Pushkin