User avatar

FantasyWriter76

FantasyWriter76's Profile

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Bard's Ballad Part 6

    As the author, I feel this chapter may have lacked in quality, but I promised TBB 7 and TBB: Tale of Ye'Dunn will bring back the quality the previous chapters ...

    Apr 26, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Bard's Ballad Part 6

    Now introducing: IMP-BE-GONE! THE GREAT NEW PRODUCT THAT KEEPS YOUR HOME CLEAN OF EVIL IMPS! Product manufactured by Deathbane Goods Inc., any negative experience including limbs falling off, skin rot

    Apr 22, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Bard's Ballad Part 5

    Rain. Rain is a funny thing... stay tuned for more TBB (The Bard's Ballad)!

    Apr 20, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Bard's Ballad Parts 2 and 3

    Thanks for your review, maybe instead of just picturing the scene, I should describe it too XD. But seriously, thanks!

    Apr 20, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Bard's Ballad Part 1

    Thanks for the advice! -Fantasy

    Apr 18, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Bard's Ballad Part 4

    Balasar's horrible vision must mean something... stay tuned for more!

    Apr 18, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Bard's Ballad Parts 2 and 3

    Thanks for the review! Though there are some flaws that can be resolved by examining part 1. Balasar and Ruut are former prison mates and thieves. Also when Balasar says ...

    Apr 17, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Bard's Ballad Parts 2 and 3

    The epic tale of Balasar and Ruut continues... criticism is very much welcome!

    Apr 15, 2018
  • Poetry » Humor, Fantasy Re: Ape be wild and human tame.

    I thought this poem was quite funny, good job!

    Apr 14, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Bard's Ballad Part 1

    I have edited this chapter to be more easily processed. Thank you for the advice, and I hope you follow this tale.

    Apr 14, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Bard's Ballad Part 1

    Thanks for the advice! I'll try to keep things consistent again, and I'd be glad if you followed the story

    Apr 14, 2018
  • Poetry » Humor, Literature Re: An Annoying Alarm

    I feel many people can relate to this poem. I myself can relate because I hate getting out of bed to turn my alarm off. I feel you've captured the ...

    Apr 14, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Bard's Ballad Part 1

    Thanks for the advice, definitely utilizing it next chapter!

    Apr 14, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Bard's Ballad Part 1

    This is just the beginning of the story, if you would like more please comment or review what is currently published.

    Apr 14, 2018


*Sad football bagpipes*
— DougalOfBiscuits