-
Re: One Day Maybe
Thank you so much!!
Nov 4, 2014 -
Re: A Twins Hunt - A Blood Ceremony (Chapter Three)
THANKS!! I'm glad you've enjoyed it! Just incase you didn't know I've posted quite abit...
Oct 3, 2014 -
Re: How To Fool Innocent People Online?
I liked this. I did. Only problem is, is that I actually was hoping this was going to help me fool someone on something. But oh wells. I still liked ...
Sep 14, 2014 -
Re: A Twins Hunt - A Blood Ceremony (Chapter Three)
Thank you so much!! I'm glad you liked this, to be honest I didn't know how people would react to this chapter, it being the third chapter and it going ...
Sep 8, 2014 -
Re: A Twins Hunt - A Cold Night (The Prologue I forgot about...)
Thank you for everything you've said, I'll be sure to take it all into account.
Jul 31, 2014 -
Re: A Twins Hunt - A Cold Night (The Prologue I forgot about...)
Thank you for everything you've said. I must say I did rush this a bit, though it really isn't an exuse for the poor writing of it. I find it ...
Jul 31, 2014 -
Re: A Twins Hunt - A Cold Night (The Prologue I forgot about...)
Thank you, I'm glad you liked it. I wrote this like 5 months after the first 3 and a half chapters, so it was hard not to say to much ...
Jul 31, 2014 -
Re: White As Snow
Something like that happened to me when I first posted. Try putting it in a poetry format. It might work, it might not.
Jul 24, 2014 -
Re: A Twins Hunt - A Cold Night (The Prologue I forgot about...)
Ah, the auras. I was really expecting someone to say something about it. Unfortunately I can't say to much about them in this, it'll get to confusing. Same with the ...
Jul 20, 2014 -
Re: A Twins Hunt - Realisations (Chapter Two)
Just encase you wanted to know I posted that Prologue finally....
Jul 18, 2014 -
Re: A Twins Hunt - A Cold Night (The Prologue I forgot about...)
Aww!! Thank you!! I'm glad you liked it. Well see I'd started writing it but I hadn't actually written the Prologue. So I decided to go back and write one. ...
Jul 18, 2014 -
Re: Love gone bad
S'fine. Hope it helped in some way!
Jun 18, 2014 -
Re: Hold Steady
That makes sense. I'm just a grammatical nut I guess. Even though I my self don't always have the best.
Jun 18, 2014 -
Re: A Twins Hunt - Realisations (Chapter Two)
Thanks. Well I did rush this one a bit. But cause I'm feeling really ill at the moment I should be able to write for most of the weekend. I ...
May 30, 2014 -
Re: A Twins Hunt - Realisations (Chapter Two)
Thanks. I was rushing a bit with this chapter so I didn't really read over it. Hailey is meant to be like this, very typical and everything of the like. ...
May 30, 2014
