User avatar

Eros

EARTH without ART is EH

  • Poetry » Romantic, Romantic Re: Spools of black ink ...

    P.s. Overusing and thing is absolutely true ..knowingly or unknowingly it happens, should be avoided.

    Oct 28, 2018
  • Poetry » Romantic, Romantic Re: Spools of black ink ...

    Yeah, i realised i stead of realising would be better... Thank you so much for the review!!

    Oct 28, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: That untamed Animal loves to wander...

    Thank you for the review!! Glad you liked it...

    Oct 28, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: That untamed Animal loves to wander...

    Thank you so much, Sweta!!

    Oct 27, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: That untamed Animal loves to wander...

    Thank you!

    Oct 27, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: That untamed Animal loves to wander...

    Hey I changed the ending a bit ... Will you please look at it and tell me if That has improved a bit?

    Oct 27, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: That untamed Animal loves to wander...

    Thank you so much for the review! Glad you liked it :)

    Oct 27, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: Perfect Crime. (2)

    Yeah, I have done it!

    Oct 27, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: Perfect Crime. (2)

    Absolutely loved the review!! It wasn't discouragement lool I loved that roar like an injured bear, or is it more of a shriek like a cat getting stepped on its ...

    Oct 27, 2018
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: King Of Avians

    Yeahh I looove eagles!!

    Oct 26, 2018
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: King Of Avians

    I wrote a he because i saw it as a character in my poem .. though, I will edit all the little things like repetition of colours etc... Thank you ...

    Oct 26, 2018
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: King Of Avians

    Thank you so much! Glad you liked it... :D

    Oct 26, 2018
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: King Of Avians

    Yaay ...okay! I will add the was there... Thank you for the review!! Glad you liked it...

    Oct 25, 2018
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: King Of Avians

    Yaay, I got it! This would make the poem Blaaaaasting! I will add something to this one ...:D thanks !!

    Oct 25, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: Perfect Crime. (4)

    Actually though Boliver didn't like Adam and had a quarrel too, but he wanted to catch up with him because he didn't want to lose friendship with him just Because ...

    Oct 25, 2018


Perhaps when we find ourselves wanting everything, it is because we are dangerously close to wanting nothing.
— Sylvia Plath