User avatar

Eraqio

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Normal or Something Like it Chap 4

    A long read is the first thing I have to say. Second, I liked the naturalness of it all, some of it did come off as kind of clunky, like ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Script » General, General Re: The Orange Cover [Sitcom Rough Script, Ep2]

    Very... uninteresting. I mean, just from the opening it dumps us into this situation without any fore-ground info or action. I get that this is 'part 2' but really there ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: "Infidelity in Vain" (Rated 16 for language)

    I dont remember Television being that deep. Anyways. The character is a little bastard. haha, sorry had to get that out of the way. He spouts quick one liners then ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Moments

    Red Jacket stalker Her piercing, deep green eyes scorned my aura. The questionable silence. Red passionate glance of etiquette. The fire and sexual intention in the contrast of her hair ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Breathe

    "Breathe, Bonnie," Oh yeah, air. I let myself suck in, (hah, sorry I think some better phrasing or changing it's use) ecstasy at last. Somehow forgotten and unlikely foreign, the ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Runner part 1

    Like a Dark version of Encyclopedia Jones. Well, I was bugged by the improper dialogue at the beginning, when the principal is announcing the death over the intercom, it felt ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Grandma Climbed a Tree and Refused to Come Down

    hahahahah, I effing love this! I mean, yeah it was a bit cluttered at parts but hey, you get a ruby and it will always have something stuck to it. ...

    Feb 12, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Floral Rainbow

    I thought the last part was still a part of it and went "WTF?" haha, but seriously... Your take on the whole roses are red thing was interesting and I ...

    Feb 12, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Summer Barbeque *no edit*

    In my mind I saw someone talking to themselves hah. Hmm, well for one it is very, very simple, and that I liked, the flow was very straightforward with the ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Death of All Men

    A poem that slips from calm sunset at the shore to watery doom for an unsuspecting man. Nice. other than the lacking in punctuation, the only problems are you could ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Starfire

    From the very start I was lost. THe title drew me in because it was familiar, and thats not really something you want, but from what I can infer, this ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A Simple Black Dress

    Hmm. I like the theme, which you've probably gotten already, but the composition of it threw me for a loop. I get the insertion of the minute, commonplace things like ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: broken color

    I suck at critisizm so here goes. It all read very disorganized, which for me was a side effect of the painting, everything came out jumbled and forceful yet chaotic ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: deleted

    It read like a brief passage from one of the epics of the bible. that or one of the popular gorifying tales of the old knights. There was a sence ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Nail Scarred Hand

    You focus too much on this concept of ultimate beauty. Classic romantics and victorian writers might emphasize this easily, but you beat it into the reader again and again without ...

    Dec 25, 2009


I tell the neophyte: Write a million words–the absolute best you can write, then throw it all away and bravely turn your back on what you have written. At that point, you’re ready to begin.
— David Eddings