User avatar

EmmaJane

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Into the Depths - Chapter II

    I'm doing these very slowly. :smt003 Possibly in the vain hope that when I reach the third chapter there'll be more up. ^^ So, yes, the review: I didn't pick ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Shadows of Eternity - Chap. 1

    KJ! How are you? ^^ I got mixed up. I'm reviewing this, not the other stuff. Sorry! :D But I can do others too if you want... Anyways. :smt023 Nitpicks! ...

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Wires

    Hey Beth, EmmaJane here as requested. :smt003 I love the song "wires"! So sad. I hope this won't make me cry... :smt023 Nitpicks: I'm running now. Running to the entrance, ...

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re:

    Hi there, Tyler. EmmaJane here as requested. :wink: First of all, I can see this is a little too long and daunting. It would be easier and less daunting to ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Into the Depths Chapter 1

    Hello! Sorry I'm so late! :oops: It kinda slipped my mind... Anyways, you wanted me to pick out American words and find the English version? A few may have sipped ...

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: First chapter of book :)

    Hey there, Sophia. Welcome to YWS, A.K.A. the mad house. ^^ I can see you've got a great story going on here so I shall review it! :smt023 Nitpicks: “Master,” ...

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Forbidden Love; Chapter 1.

    Hey there! EmmaJane here with a review for you! Nitpicks! only 50 feet from the beach, then swam 5 feet. Ah! Numbers should be written out (unless they're stupidly-long ones). ...

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: What *WAS* The Goose For, Anyway?

    Hawkie! How you doing? ^^ So, this is a great piece. Funny :smt043 But on with the review! My nit picks: “AND THE STUPID PRIEST! I tried to teach him ...

    Aug 11, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prologue to Faery Finishing School

    Hellooo there! EmmaJane here. :wink: So, I'll start with nit-picks first. Cleopatra's Golden eyes. Cleopatra, may I say, is an amazing name. One of my favourites, actually. ^^ Right, I'm ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Faery Finishing School Chapter 5

    Ha ha ha!! Hilarious. :mrgreen: I see a problem or two with this little extract. I yelled (stupidly) in shock. Ah! Brackets! Maybe use commas instead? : I yelled stupidly, ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: .

    Hey Rosey :mrgreen: Seeing as the nit-picking's been done, I'll point out what I like, and my own nit-pickier nit-picks. If that makes sense. ^^ Once upon a time… So ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Okay! This has been killing me!!! Arrggghhhh!!! How can the Gemma Doyle series end up here! "The Worst Book You've Ever Read" :cry: *dies* "A Great and Terrible Beauty" is ...

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Carbonation and Katies

    That was beautiful. So well written. Like Shina, I saw it on the homepage and just had to read the rest. Kiddie Katie is a great character. ^^ Wonderful read. ...

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Those Jonas Kids

    Hey, EmmaJane here. So I've noticed you've gotten a little impatient. Settle down girl, no one will want to review someone who calls them hypocrites and idiots. There's no need ...

    Aug 2, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: In the Shadows [preface]

    Shina! ^^ I'm here with a review for you! Although I don't think anything I have to say would be really that important. :smt110 You legend. I must say, beautiful, ...

    Jul 30, 2009


Grief, I’ve learned, is really just love. It’s all the love you want to give, but cannot. All that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go.
— Jamie Anderson