User avatar

EmmaEaton

  • Short Story » Spiritual, Humor Re: Skyfall

    Hi, Very funny story you got here! If you don't mind me asking um, how did you come up with it? What way your inspiration? I really like the way ...

    Oct 2, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Child Lost in the Dark

    Hi, I will not say I pity you but, wow. This is an emotional poem. Really long but, worth a while. I really like it. "The bitter taste on my ...

    Apr 20, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: if i were a color

    Hey, I like the ending a lot! My favorite color is Gold and Wine like burgundy. I like this colors because first of all they are not the plain black ...

    Apr 20, 2016
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Realistic Re: Voice in the Desert

    Hi, I agree with JuliaNicole this work has potencial and I think you could develop it a lot. I really like the start (which I believe this is). I will ...

    Apr 20, 2016
  • Lyrics » Romantic, Lyrical Re: The Wait

    Hey Arzoo, Nice lyrics. I see there is so rhyming, that's cool. I would add a bit more to it. I see this is a great start but, try to ...

    Apr 20, 2016
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Mirror, My Only Best Friend

    Hi Lesdenore, First of all, you should read your short story. It has great potential but, there is still a ton of work to be done. Some ideas are not ...

    Apr 20, 2016
  • Short Story » Humor, Romantic Re: New Year, New Faces.

    Hi EverWinter, I really like your story! Is there a part II? I just have one thing to pick on. Why Nathan and Nathaniel? They are technically the same name ...

    Mar 14, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Snow Queen (Part II)

    Hey ErikaHale, I really liked this chapter. No offense but it's better than the last. It's very detailed and interesting. I hope you don't mind my nitpicking and comments: "...watching ...

    Mar 7, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Snow Queen (Part I)

    Hi Erikahale, You had an interesting start. I really liked the characters. But, I still don't know anything about them. I can't root for a character if I don't know ...

    Mar 7, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: I Can't Recall

    Hi MrTallJoker, I really liked your poem. I'll just do some nit-picking! I hope you don't mind. "I'll try to remember, I'll try." I'm not sure about this, I think ...

    Feb 29, 2016
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: You Pissed Me Off (A Roast Fest)

    I LOOVE this poem!!! It's so funny. I was going to point out the word "ignorant". Being Ignorant is not necessarily a horrible thing to be. We are ALL ignorants ...

    Feb 26, 2016


Sometimes wisdom came from strange places, even from giant teenaged goldfish.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena