User avatar

EdgarAllanPoe

  • Short Story » General, General Re: You won

    I like!

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: finish me off

    I guess I can't say it was phenomenal, because your speaking the truth, but I will say that poem the great! It was very direct and it let a lot ...

    Aug 21, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Athena, Your Hatred Stays Strong

    Hey, good poem! I love Athena and Greek mythology. I just think that was so cool. I like! It sounded like a real person from that time era would say ...

    Aug 21, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Eyes See You.

    I liked how you didn't rhyme. It was great! I liked how you were hiding in the shadows watching them. Your good. Keep it up!

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: [Untitled]

    I thought the pace was great. It was what a poem should be. The vocabulary, the pace, the expression. Everything. It was a good poem and you deserve the great ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Divine Love

    I liked it! I like all of your poetry, actually to tell you the truth. KEEP IT UP! I'm going to follow you!

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Im "Just"

    I liked it. I just don't think you should have put the hole lazy thing. That sort of threw me off, actually.

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Breathing Insanity

    Awesome! Loved it!

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Dream of Death

    LIked how you repeated yourself at the end. I liked the poem and I like your username. Keep up the good work!

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Script » General, General Re: Secrets

    Liked it! I admit, stories about ghosts are really weird, but this one was great!

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My death wish

    I don't think this poem is confusing. It was really sad and I loved how you put your murder into it and gave me a picture of your death. I ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Dreaming By The Window (short story)

    Wow. That was really cool. I love it!

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Peeled Orange

    I loved your story! Very awesome.

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Let The Story Unfold

    OK. Thank you! That does help. I didn't really like this poem, to tell you the truth. It was just one of the many piles of poems I had and ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Too Late

    OK. Thank you for the tip! It was just hard getting it all out with the same stanzas. When I was typing this, I felt there were some things I ...

    Jun 23, 2010


This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy