User avatar

Dustbunny14

Dustbunny14

  • Short Story » Dramatic, Other Re: I'm a Writer, Sir.

    Thank you so much!!

    Aug 28, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Other Re: I'm a Writer, Sir.

    I think I'm gonna cry... THANK YOU SO MUCH!

    Aug 27, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Other Re: I'm a Writer, Sir.

    Thanks! Will do!

    Aug 26, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Other Re: I'm a Writer, Sir.

    Thank you so much!

    Aug 26, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Other Re: I'm a Writer, Sir.

    Thank you so much! I might actually do that because I was honestly thinking of ending it there anyway, but as I wrote it I just didn't stop and that ...

    Aug 26, 2015
  • Short Story » Humor, Fantasy Re: A Beautiful, Wonderful, Completely Normal Beach Day for All

    Totally fine! It's just my opinion anyway! I hope to read more cheesy endings from you in the future! xD

    Aug 26, 2015
  • Poetry » Health, General Re: Blossoming and Blooming

    Hey! Thank you so much for sharing this incredible experience. I think everyone on this website can agree that the most powerful writing comes from the heart and this piece ...

    Aug 26, 2015
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Humor Re: He's My Puppy

    Thank you so much!

    Feb 24, 2015
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Humor Re: All In Good Time - (He's My Puppy Part 2)

    Hey thank you so much for reading! I use my phone too and leave blank comments all the time! Thanks again! I'll defiantly work as hard as I can on ...

    Feb 18, 2015
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Humor Re: He's My Puppy

    Hey, thank you so much for reading! Thanks for the advice as well! I really appreciate it!

    Feb 17, 2015
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Humor Re: He's My Puppy

    Hey thanks so much for reading! I honestly have no clue whats up with the links thing, it happened once while i was posting it but i just thought it ...

    Feb 17, 2015
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, Satire Re: What To Write, What To Write

    Hey! Dustbunny here! Since we're all being bluntly honest here can i just say that i'm just reviewing so i can get points and post stuff? Ah, yes that feels ...

    Feb 17, 2015


My spelling is wobbly. It's good spelling, but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places.
— A.A. Milne