-
Re: The Boy In The Hat (Short Preview)
Thank you so much! This was really helpful!
Aug 27, 2016 -
Re: The Boy In The Hat (Short Preview)
Hey guys thanks for the feedback, I appreciate the honesty, and if I can't handle that then I shouldn't be writing! I will take what you have said into consideration ...
Aug 26, 2016 -
Re: for Hatt
:3
Mar 16, 2016 -
Re: I'm a Writer, Sir.
Thank you so much!
Dec 22, 2015 -
Re: Don't Lie To Me
it was meant to be poetic, yes. XD Thanks so much for reading!
Nov 21, 2015 -
Re: Don't Lie To Me
Thanks so much!!
Nov 21, 2015 -
Re: Sacrifice
Thank you so much! :D
Nov 15, 2015 -
Re: Don't Lie To Me
Thank you so much for reading! This originally came out as a rap song that I kept imagining Eminem singing XD
Sep 28, 2015 -
Re: Don't Lie To Me
No it was great! Thank you so much for reading!
Sep 28, 2015 -
Re: Don't Lie To Me
Thank you so much for reading!
Sep 28, 2015 -
Re: Don't Lie To Me
Thank you so much! I wasn't sure what to call it other than a short story! Also if you have any suggestions for anything other than THE lemme know :D
Sep 28, 2015 -
Re: Removed
Feel free to ignore me then cause Ima doofus :P XD
Sep 17, 2015 -
Re: Hope
Thanks so much! Hope yah enjoyed it!
Sep 17, 2015 -
Re: Hope
Thank you so much for reading! :)
Sep 17, 2015 -
Re: Afraid
Thank you so much! I think all writers fight against things like this, but what I try and do is keep a list of all the people that fight against ...
Sep 17, 2015
