Random avatar

DukeofWonderland

Dukedy

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: The Things I Carry

    I look towards the map and decide on a destination; preference is extended towards the five boroughs and the Metropolitan Transit Authority- This statement suddenly seemed oddly stated, but after ...

    Sep 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Feathers in the wind

    Well, it's a short poem that I didn't completely understand the concept of: Oh dear, imprudent fellow – You – why do you write like this? the portion seemed weird ...

    Sep 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: REMOVED

    It sounds like it came from the movie my soul to take. The imagery was missing, rhyming went weell but you must have noiticed glitches ion ur grammmar, I also ...

    Sep 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: games

    The the game is solved. The the kings stack up like Sherwood venison, I play red, you, black, and we skim two of the humours across quadrants, planes, ……….the Chinooks ...

    Sep 10, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Insecurity

    I always thought you'd be My prince charming. somehow this doesn’t rhyme Now I see you took advantage of my insecurity You never really liked me. I see the emotion, ...

    Sep 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Forgive

    Forgive Is this the title? …….Forgive the ground: unfertile, dry. we usually say Infertile land, make infertile, dry’ the next line. …………………we are irrelevent just the same. irrelev

    Sep 9, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Serpent's Teeth [1]

    Lord, you write huge stuff! I’m not an avid reader or expert writer, I’ll simply say what I feel. Hope you’re fine with that. piano sounding sour, feels a bit ...

    Sep 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Freedom

    I'm sick of this life That this maze of pain and sadness I want to get out I don't belong to this world I broke the chains that binds me ...

    Sep 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: White lines

    Started out little , smoking weed 'til it's dry I feel that punctuation was missing here later needing something different, something else to try So let me introduce myself , ...

    Sep 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Only Hope

    your sweet poison infects my blood stream, from this line create a new paragraph and like wise do so every time u change the rhyming pattern. The song..or was it ...

    Sep 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Alone, but alive

    Happy birthday, I am quite right twenty This felt redundant- the qiute right part having been cursed for this latter decade to share what do u mean by a date ...

    Sep 8, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Purity Lost

    The rain trickled down on her perfectly done, auburn hair. Rain droplets joined the tears on her makeup-caked rosy cheeks. Well, I’m not an avid reader, maybe that’s y- but ...

    Sep 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: One with Serenity

    Sunlight peeks through the clouds and dances on the tips of blades, green and rich as moss in a swamp. I see u’re breaking sentences, it gives this sort of ...

    Sep 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Fate I Never Chose

    Since when are u a poet? Oh and an epic one too! (I'm being my toughest critic- don't mind.) You actually have good imagery, it’s like describing in a story ...

    Sep 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Heavenly Dark

    Sometimes black,And sometimes white. But always in time This sounds more appropriate To make it right. You twist shatter flows in better my heartInto a million pieces,And catch my breathUntil ...

    Sep 5, 2011


If I feel physically as if the top of my head were taken off, I know that is poetry.
— Emily Dickinson