User avatar

Ducati

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Waiting in the rain

    Soaked to the skin Chilled to the bone The raindrops trickle down my cheek sort of redundant and doesn't add much I stand here still, waiting Hoping and praying That ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: [deleted]

    I liked it. The kid was cute! Just a few little things. He began his mornings the same way every day; come rain, snow, sleet, or hail. You already said ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: My Dearest Madelyn

    I loved it, but I'm a bit confused. If he never heard from her again, why where they talking at the start? I didn't undertand where tha bit was in ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Glass Box

    Hi, I'm going to review your poem today! I’m surrounded by glass Which Frost’s lips have touched the personification doesn't work for me for one reason: I think you are ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: fast pounding hearts

    With quick moving hands And urgent lips. (like the first two lines :) ) As if tossed in bed, (don't get this, why would beign tossed in bed make a ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Tipping The Velvet {one}

    I agree that you messed up the tenses. I suggest you switch to past, the present can get annoying really fast. This piece actually did annoy me. It had too ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: If I Die Tomorrow

    If I die tomorrow, Will the memories fade to gray? Will all of this confusion Ever have something to say? If I die tomorrow, I hope you know just one ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Garden

    Right, first off, I like it. I watched a tv show about this so it intrigued me. One thing I think you shoudl do is make the tone less conversational. ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: starting something

    So, this should be rated R because you say fuck in it. Just a little thing. I was pretty confused as to what was going on. I know it's good ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Killer Instinct - Prologue

    I really liked this, it reads alot like James Bond. Hope that's a good thing! I love the way you really caught he scenery and used humour to make us ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Broken Me

    I don't really like ripping things up. To be honest, if something is terrible, I wouldn't bother to critique it. Broken Me Silence fills the shadows of my heart, (maybe ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prologue of my story

    Prologue The still summer night was silent. Nothing moved, not even the leaves covering the many trees. A thin mournful howl suddenly split the air, piercing through the scilence like ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Zhuang

    Ok, first of all, love the idea! I think you've got a good thing going but there are a few clunky moments that could be better. 1 The canisters were ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Um Great be honest I couldn't even finish it. The closest I have got to reading more Dickens is watching a BBC version of Bleak house on tv and writing ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Magician's Guild, The Novice, The High Lord

    I loved this! I read it at age I probably shouldn't have, but it kinda became a late childhood favourite. I read her the circle of five too which was ...

    Dec 6, 2008


snacks are relevant to every situation and your argument is invalid
— LemonTheDorkyPanda