User avatar

DreamyAlice

DreamyAlice

  • Poetry » Realistic, Literature Re: What do tears cost?

    Looks like you already got enough reviews. By the way well done with the poem.

    Feb 10, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Literature, General Re: Ch 5: A New School

    And there is a club called newbies club join it and you can ask the questions there they will help you.

    Feb 9, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Literature, General Re: Ch 5: A New School

    I don't know why it is appearing like this but just go to that link I have send and you will understand it

    Feb 9, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Literature, General Re: Ch 5: A New School

    Sorry I am confusing you write the line between and

    Feb 9, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Literature, General Re: Ch 5: A New School

    If you wanna quote something just write the line you wanna quote between . Like if you wanna quote I am 1234 , write that line between them and it ...

    Feb 9, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Literature, General Re: Ch 5: A New School

    Just go in here and you will understand how to quote lines or striking a word. Here you go The big book of YWS codes

    Feb 9, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Literature, Action / Adventure Re: The most disobedient

    Maybe 8 Don't worry you will improve I didn't knew the W of writing until I came to YWS

    Feb 6, 2021
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: I don't remember!!!

    Thanks for the review

    Feb 5, 2021
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Romantic Re: Greyhound Bus

    Ahh you wrote the best reviews on my poems!

    Feb 4, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Finders Ch.3

    Sorry I misunderstood it.

    Feb 2, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Ricochet

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hey Alice is here to give a review This is a marvelous poem no doubt and you made it rhyme so perfectly, it must have been a hard job to ...

    Jan 31, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Aether's Heart 3

    A very well written storybook. All the punctuations are correct and there are no grammatical mistakes as far as I can see.

    Jan 31, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Lost Dragon 6.2

    Super interesting!!!

    Jan 25, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Lost Dragon 5.2

    I am very very excited now to read the next chapters. And the best part is that I don't need to wait they are already published

    Jan 24, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Lost Dragon 5.1

    Hey Alice is here to give a review! Oh God! why I didn't find this amazing novel before probably because it was written two years ago when I didn't even ...

    Jan 20, 2021


You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote