User avatar

Dreamy

Be humble.

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Teen Fiction Re: Chapter 2: The Gilmore Guy and Mariano Girl

    Hey, Dottie! Dreamy here to review! First let's get with the typos: “Of coursed Mom. ...course... “Well if I told you earlier A comma after "Well,..." Since he was the ...

    Aug 13, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Teen Fiction Re: Chapter 1: The Gilmore Guy and Mariano Girl

    Hey, Dottie! Dreamy here to review. To be honest, at first, I was thrown off by the length of this chapter but as I read it, I realised how effortless ...

    Aug 12, 2019
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Fantasy Re: The Trees

    Woah, man! That was deep. haha. Hi, Asith, Dreamy here to review. I loved this! You already have a very long review (which I didn't read so if I'm repeating ...

    Aug 12, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Romantic Re: Reflect me 5

    Hey, demoncat! I can feel your excitement seeping through the screen while reading this. I love writers who are excited about their story. But I have to say this, you ...

    Aug 11, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Wrong Era Chapter 4: First Encounters

    Woah! Hi! This chapter was action packed! Usually, I don't like to read action sequences in novel because I find it hard to follow but this was very well written. ...

    Aug 10, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Romantic Re: Reflect me 4

    Hey, demoncat! I finally caught up with the story! Yay for me! This chapter had a lot going on. And the time difference was huge! Is time a thing with ...

    Aug 8, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Romantic Re: Reflect me 3

    Hey, demoncat! Dreamy here for another review. I'm lagging behind, I need to catch up soon. This is a cute chapter. I like how the Ghost and Rossy are friends ...

    Aug 7, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Romantic Re: Reflect me 2

    Hey there! So I thought I'll catch up with the story and I saw that you've made some changes which are great and a little bit confusing. The second chapter ...

    Aug 6, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Honest Depiction - Ch 2

    Hey there! Back again for another short review. I like your characters and how effortlessly you introduce them. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Of course, I'd like to have more ...

    Aug 5, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Honest Depiction - Ch 1

    Hey, Ventomology! Dreamy here for a short review. I saw the second chapter of this story in the Green Room and I thought it was only fair to give the ...

    Aug 4, 2019
  • Short Story » Literature, General Re: I will be seen

    Hello, Zoom! Dreamy here for a short review. This was a really good read. I was afraid it would have a sad ending but I liked the turn of events. ...

    Aug 3, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Humor Re: The Familiar: Into The Story (Chapter 1)

    Hello, Sunrise05. Dreamy here to review. This was a good introduction to a novel. But before getting into that, let me point out some typos. The sneak peeks that post ...

    Aug 2, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Hypochondriac Chapters 7-9

    Hey there! I'm sorry for the late review, got caught up with college and stuff. These were again some well-written chapters. I simply adore your descriptive style though they sometimes ...

    Aug 1, 2019
  • Script » Historical Fiction, Realistic Re: Manacle: A One Act

    A script! A rare art form in the site! Hey, writervid. Dreamy here to review. Before I comment on the story itself, let me discuss the structure of the script ...

    Jul 23, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Wrong Era Chapter 3: The Forgotten Hero.

    Hey, Moalex! Dreamy here for another short review. I had mentioned in my last review how much the transition from one chapter to another suits the narration, i.e. each chapter ...

    Jul 21, 2019


Poetry is my cheap means of transportation. By the end of the poem the reader should be in a different place from where he started. I would like him to be slightly disoriented at the end, like I drove him outside of town at night and dropped him off in a cornfield.
— Billy Collins