User avatar

Dreamy

Be humble.

  • Short Story » General, Historical Fiction Re: The death of Dr. Joseph Warren- an excerpt; Part 1

    Hello you! It's been a long time. Welcome back! This will be a short review. The rapping sound of my finger tips upon my desk is all I hear. Today, ...

    Apr 10, 2020
  • Short Story » General, Historical Fiction Re: Parasomnia

    For a second there I thought I was reading a new story! I see you have made some significant changes. So let's get on with it, yeah? I had trouble ...

    Jan 20, 2020
  • Short Story » General, Historical Fiction Re: Creeping Tom

    Hello, Fishr. I am sorry for the late review, I'm tired, from college work, most of the hours in a day. But here I am! First things first, you have ...

    Jan 9, 2020
  • Short Story » General, Historical Fiction Re: The Repercussions

    Hello there! I like really like this rewrite. It shows that Warren was indeed interested; when previously he appeared intolerable towards Sam. This had better chemistry between the two, it ...

    Dec 14, 2019
  • Short Story » General, Historical Fiction Re: Lancing

    I had some free time and the first thing I wanted to do was to read and review this! Hi, hello! This was an interesting read. Samuel and Warren are ...

    Dec 13, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: Trust me, not? (Part 5)

    What?! No, not Theron! I remember Theron leaving the scene but I thought he was leaving and being his goofy self! I think you could have specified how Lysandra figured ...

    Nov 12, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Supernatural Re: Take Care ch. 2

    Hello there, Lily! Dreamy here again. So I see this chapter has a different POV and I kind of like this voice too. I like how this voice gave out ...

    Oct 31, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Other, Horror Re: Cursed Blood (part 1)

    Hello there, Tere! Dreamy here to review your work. Before we talk about the content let's first address the typos, and the animals stare and waited for something abnormal to ...

    Oct 30, 2019
  • Article / Essay » Humor, Narrative Re: My adventure on a volcano, that was gonna blow up

    Hello! I saw that this piece has been sitting in the Green room for a while so I came to rescue it, haha. As Figsandpigs said in their review thanks ...

    Oct 28, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Science Fiction Re: Take Care ch. 1

    Hello, Lily! It's a really interesting piece of work I've read in a while. I actually laughed out loud a couple of times. I know nothing about this Todd but ...

    Oct 27, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: The Cosmic Dragon: Chapter 4

    Well, that's one way to end a chapter. Hello, there. This will be a short review. Let's address the typos first. I hope it’s not a flood like last time, ...

    Oct 26, 2019
  • Short Story » Horror, Realistic Re: Pick Me Up I'm Scared

    Hello, Chaser! Dreamy here to review this really well-written story. I liked the set up and I also liked how the character creates this interactive narration. I don't think I've ...

    Oct 25, 2019
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Teen Fiction Re: The beginning of something I haven't thought of a title for yet

    Woah! That's one way to end whatever this is since you don't know what this is yourself! Haha! I thought this was top class! I was a bit skeptical as ...

    Oct 24, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Trust me, not?( Part 4)

    Hello there! I have some criticisms and I hope you don't mind me giving you some suggestions. Ok, why and who was he hating? Was it because of his bike ...

    Oct 23, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Love letters from a sadist - 1

    Hello, 4evgreen. This was such an interesting piece to read, I was left wanting more. I liked how you have made Aristotle(good name selection btw) more human. Usually, as far ...

    Oct 22, 2019


Life is a banana peel and I am the fool who dared to tread on it.
— looseleaf