-
Re: Pure of Heart ^_^
This is an interesting beginning. A good start. You should describe the girl and the unicorn better. Maybe the unicorn had a mane whiter than the midwinter snow, or the ...
Oct 22, 2008 -
Re: Confused
You did well. An accurate definition of a poem is the right words, put in the best order, to accomidate the theme and give inspiration. You did that fairly well, ...
Oct 15, 2008 -
Re: Paranoid
I don't really see a point to this poem. If I hadn't seem the title I wouldn't have had the slightest understanding as to what this was about. You need ...
Sep 15, 2008 -
Re: Why?
Okay, your theme was simple enough that its easily understood, and that's a good thing. However, it's too simple. You need to add better descriptions, similies, metaphors, so on and ...
Sep 14, 2008 -
Re: My Skin
I liked the way you emphasized your own agony so severely, and then a few simple touches take away all the pain. Sometimes it takes the love of others to ...
Sep 13, 2008 -
Re: Deleted
This poem came off to me as more of a list than anything else. More like you were venting than writing. I didn't completely understand what exactly happened. You need ...
Sep 13, 2008 -
Re: Dont read! Couldnt delete entry!!
This was very good. I really liked it! The characters seemed unique, and the story was exciting. But I do have a couple suggestions. First of all, while the story ...
Jun 11, 2008 -
Re: Oh Brother...
I think you're starting out great. But, honestly, what you have here is only a start. You should probably rewrite it. The best way to get a good story going ...
Mar 28, 2008 -
Re: Ink Heart & Ink Spell by Cornelia Funke
This was a totally AWESOME series! I couldn't believe how well the author put the characters together. I wasn't quite looking forward to reading it at first, but it completely ...
Mar 14, 2008 -
Re: Lord of the Flies
This book would be great if you were some kind of 'nobleman' looking for the deeper meanings in life. But for the rest of the people in the world (those ...
Mar 14, 2008 -
Re: Pain from affection.
Uh, woah. This is kinda cool, and I think you're going somewhere, but you're trying too hard. These words you're using, they just don't flow. (Quote) How did you creep ...
Mar 13, 2008 -
Re: Fairytales
This was really cute! You did a great job. You've got talent. I love your creativity. I love the way you described their escape, and the monster in their head ...
Mar 6, 2008 -
Re: The Place
Great job. The way you described it, the rythem, it just let me know what happened. What was going on. How it felt. Ect, ect... I don't see anything that ...
Mar 5, 2008 -
Re: The Daughter of the Sun and the Son of the Moon
Wow. Just wow. Can you send me an autograph? If I wait a few years, then when your famous I can sell for autograph for hundreds. You will be great ...
Mar 5, 2008 -
Re: Ride to Me-Chapter One
Ok, I REALLY like it. You've got something going here. Could be big. The story is seems really interesting, and I like the way you described his method of healing. ...
Mar 5, 2008
