User avatar

Dreami

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Running Away (better titles?)

    Okay, your story is very interesting, I like it. But the context doesn't give the reader a clear reason of why this girl ran away. I believe, from what I ...

    Mar 20, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Black Sleeves Lady Night

    Thats really a cool poem, there was just one thing I noticed. In some parts, you talked right to the black sleeves lady, but in others you just talk about ...

    Mar 20, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Plea

    Its a beautiful poem. I can somehow interpret what this signifies, but its hard to explain. You have great talent though, dyingmoon, I love it. Don't doubt your talents, and ...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Unknown

    You seem to write about love and crushes alot. Which is okay. You have a certain style with them that is really good, I barely ever see any mistakes with ...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Brother

    Very nice! I saw no major problems, but one minor one. And also, I just want to say how nice it is that you dedicated the story to another forum ...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A quote

    Its a cool quote, I have heard it all over *coughtthatgamecoughHorselandcough* Uh-oh, I better go to the doctor with everyone else. :wink: We all have coughingtohidewords-itis! But anyways, if you ...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Short Poem

    Kinky Monkey, its way too short. No offense, but it reminds me of a short poem on a valentine card. You can do better than that.:wink: Ellaborate on the idea. ...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Vow to Never Love Again

    Cool poem! Its really well written, good descriptions. Its a solid piece of work. The only thing that could be better is the rhyming. Like, In the first stanza, you ...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: no title...

    emotion_less, that's really pretty! The only thing that I kind of dislike is the spacing of the poem. To me, it seems almost too spaced-out now. This is the way ...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: happiness is being a worm in a tequila bottle

    Well Stereophonic, your poem wasn't too bad for your first time, although I think it needs a few tweaks to make it even better. :wink: I like the idea of ...

    Mar 19, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Legondre Chapter 1--continued

    That was a very good story, I really enjoy your work. I didn't find much that seemed wrong with it. Sorry, I usually don't edit stories, but I liked it. ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Winter's Escape

    You have good writing skills, Liz, but you are getting so caught up with changing your writing style into all fancy descriptions, you are forgetting to actually explain the situation, ...

    Mar 18, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Sorry

    I think you could put lines together, like this: I never knew when I had you close How lucky I really was But now as I sit with tears trapped ...

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: All the Rhythms

    its a nice poem, but I think it would be better if you didn't have it just detracts from the meaning of the poem.And the problem is the poem is ...

    Dec 3, 2004
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Lord Winneburg

    different...but still very nice. The only error I found was here: For the life of him, Lord Winneburg could not understand why his son and others spoke to him so ...

    Dec 1, 2004


The necessary beauty in life is in giving yourself to it completely, only later will it clarify itself and become coherent.
— Richard Linklater