Random avatar

DisturbedDisorder

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Plunge

    Hey there, So, like everyone else was saying, it's hard to write a true review when you aren't speaking directly to the author. I don't even know if there's a ...

    Aug 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Spooky

    Hey there, So, I'm sorry to say that I'm going to have to agree with CardDragon. This poem didn't really seem to have a point, if it could be counted ...

    Aug 16, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Untitled (part 1)

    Hi there, Breena, I'll be writing you a review. The first thing that I noticed when I started reading was that you have good description, but you're telling, not showing. ...

    Aug 15, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Regret Letters (Part Three)

    Hi there, Gabriella, I guess I'll be writing you a review. I just read the first two chapters before this, and the first thing I want to say is that ...

    Aug 15, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Death Sentanced

    Hello, I won't introduce myself like I normally do because you obviously know me X) The first thing I noticed was pretty much what the first reviewer said- You need ...

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Chapter One

    My comments are in red, as well as the things I changed. (Comments are in brackets, fixes are not) They execute anyone who doesn’t believe. Almost everyone doesn’t, but us ...

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Do angels cry in heaven?

    Hi There!~ This was such a touching and sad story, but it was good. The emotion was strong, and I like how you twisted it at the end to be ...

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Dreams.

    Hi There!~ Well, Lil_Pau took care of mostly everything, so I'll just skip to what I liked. ^.^ The emotion was really...sad in this poem. It was almost like you ...

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Do you...

    Hi There!~ So, I first want to say that emotion of this story is strong. You can really feel the hurt. Even thought the emotion is strong, though, it doesn't ...

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Into the Abyss

    Hi There!~ The story seems a little fast moving, and I agree with the rhyming being forced. There was grammatical error, but I'm sure you can find that on your ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: breathe

    Hey there~ I think it was good, and the meaning of the poem was really nice, but the flow seemed to be fragmented in a few places. It seemed almost ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: After you finally contact me

    Hi there!~ I agree with both people who reviewed before me. Yes, the whole poem is generally "I did x," but don't worry, I have a problem with that with ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Perspicillum

    Hi there!~ Hooray! for extended metaphors!! ^.^ Sorry, I love metaphors. But anyway, it was a good poem, and I think that comparing life to (what I'm pretty sure is) ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: His Living Nightmare

    Hi There!~ So, I think it was interesting poem, but I got a little lost at the part about the wings and the table...Maybe you could try explaining what's happening ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Abracadabra (Edited)

    Hi There!~ So first off, I loved how you italicized the words at the beginning of every stanza. I know other people already said that, but I wanted to make ...

    Jun 30, 2010


Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.
— Helen Keller