User avatar

Dewdrop02

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Rainfall

    This is absolutely beautiful. And for your first poem it's actually too good. I like how you make reference to the creator

    Sep 22
  • Poetry » Literature, Realistic Re: "I exist"

    Thank you so much

    Oct 29, 2025
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: Aroma of Yesterday

    The intro got me! And the content kept me. The ending? pacifying actually and worth a million reviews. Thanks to you I just realized I have to create memories with ...

    Oct 28, 2025
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: what cuts can bleed.

    Hi. This poem means a lot and explains so much I like it because I think the paper metaphor/simile you used paints clearly what turns good people into vilains. I ...

    Oct 28, 2025
  • Poetry » Literature, Realistic Re: "I exist"

    Thank you so much

    Oct 28, 2025
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: I exist

    I just published one with the same title then fell on this like 3 mins later!! What I love most about this is that it feels so real and relatable. ...

    Oct 28, 2025
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: i try harder

    I love the poem structure. To me it speaks even more than the words.

    Jul 5, 2025
  • Lyrics » General, Other Re: What is Depression?

    Relatable poem here. I love it because I feel like it speaks my story

    Jun 17, 2025
  • Lyrics » General, Other Re: What is Depression?

    Relatable poem here. I love it because I feel like it speaks my story

    Jun 17, 2025
  • Lyrics » General, Other Re: What is Depression?

    Relatable poem here. I love it because I feel like it speaks my story

    Jun 17, 2025


The continuation of our world depends more on the survival of the kindest than it does on the survival of the fittest.
— Arcticus