User avatar

Deanz

Deanz

  • Lyrics » Horror, Dramatic Re: Flares

    I agree with dragonfphenix... this poem was very confusing indeed.. It felt like you concentrated on many topics at once and sort of lumped them all together and added some ...

    Sep 13, 2013
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: Twisted Demeanor

    Oh wow :/so embarrassing ... thanks for the advice though .

    Jun 15, 2013
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: The Last Time I Saw My Grandmother

    ...thank you .

    Jun 1, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Culture Re: Hurricane

    This poem seems as though it should be a rap . In my opinion, this would be a better song than a poem . I did enjoy it very much ...

    Jun 1, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Culture Re: Hurricane

    This poem seems as though it should be a rap . In my opinion, this would be a better song than a poem . I did enjoy it very much ...

    Jun 1, 2013
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: The Last Time I Saw My Grandmother

    Thank you much for the advice and feedback :)

    May 31, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Life

    Your ending needs its own theme song . pretty good great statement leaving people speechless I enjoyed this

    May 31, 2013
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: The Last Time I Saw My Grandmother

    My spelling is so bad in this poem . "fare" is meant to be "Fair" "Technicoloured" is meant to be "technicolored"

    May 31, 2013
  • Other » Culture, General Re: Express

    give me a break... I just joined YWS yesterday .

    May 31, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: my life

    Excuse the repeated comments!

    May 31, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: my life

    This poem has a song-like take on it . The imagery of summer and her beauty that you have written simplistically places me in a joyful scene . I enjoyed ...

    May 31, 2013
  • Lyrics » Spiritual, Romantic Re: Dreamkeeper

    Why haven't you recorded this? It gave me goosebumps just merely reading it .. Imagine what it can do to people by adding music to it :)

    May 31, 2013
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: I Live in Binary Worlds

    Your imagery is thrilling . The events became my reality through the duration of my reading . Stunning writing . Keep at it :)

    May 31, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Naivety

    This is so beautiful

    May 30, 2013


I have a Gumbie Cat in mind, her name is Jennyanydots; Her coat is one of the tabby kind,with tiger stripes and leopard spots.
— T.S. Eliot, Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats