User avatar

Deanie

Deanie

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Narrative Re: The Roads of Marceris Ch.9 (1/2)

    Hey Dude! Thank you so much for the chapters summary! I wouldn't know what to do without it, and well, let's just say this is the first time I'm diving ...

    May 20, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Tale of the Argonauts: The Osorezu and the Hana (Chapter 6-1)

    Yes! Ulala, I have made it to the final chapter! Again what a brilliant legend. I don't have much to say here, apart from two little nitpicks. But really, this ...

    May 20, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Tales of the Argonauts: the Osorezu and the Hana (Chapter 5-2)

    Hi there Ulala! I hope we came to this scene halfway through the fight, otherwise it was seriously a short fight indeed! Maybe you could briefly mention something that points ...

    May 20, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Tales of the Argonauts: The Osorezu and the Hana (Chapter 5-1)

    Hey there Ulala! You have no idea how much I love this chapter. It has to be my favourite out of all of them so fat. It was perfectly written ...

    May 20, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Tales of the Argonauts: The Osorezu and the Hana (Chapter 4-2)

    Hey there Ulala, it's me again! I feel sorry for Kenichi. Although Paulini did win fair and square, I can still sympathise with him taking that wistful look at the ...

    May 20, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Tales of the Argonauts: The Osorezu and the Hana (Chapter 4-1)

    Hey there Ulala! I didn't forget about your story ;) You come up with a lot of brilliant chapters! Again, the description here is promisingly wonderful, especially the first time ...

    May 20, 2014
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Invasion of Chocolate, Pt. 1

    Oh man this is such a perfect chapter! I will admit, this will probably be a short review. Hehe, I didn't think you would actually continue this, and I am ...

    May 19, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Fantasy Re: Godtrust ~ Chp.2

    Heya Hightop! It's me again, come to read c: WHAT MY CIAN NOOO HE WAS MY FAVE CHARACTER :'( How could you? And wow, Poppy suddenly has the power to ...

    May 19, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Things Fall Apart: Chapter Six: One Direction and The Voice

    Your Royal Highness, it is me to serve once again! This chapter made me smile at the end. Really, I love how Asteria saves him just so he can help ...

    May 19, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Fantasy Re: Godtrust ~ Chp.1 (Title Pending)

    Hey there Hightop! I don't think I have read anything of yours yet so I guess it is about time ;) I have to say, this is a pretty sweet ...

    May 18, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: The Fourth World: Chapter 6 Part 1

    Hola Writer Girl! I couldn't wait to read this! And you definitely did not disappoint! Skylar is being really difficult about every little thing when it comes to the big ...

    May 18, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Across Worlds - Chapter 8

    Heya Noelle! Ooh we are getting to see another side to Zeke here. I wonder why he likes toying with Falyn so much? I feel like this might be something ...

    May 18, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Humor Re: The Perfect Thief Chapter 3 Part 1

    Hi there Gaurav! I finally found some time to read the next chapter! We finally got to meet Anjali, which was a good thing. She seems like an okay character, ...

    May 18, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Dramatic Re: The Perfect Thief Chapter 2

    Heya Gaurav! I have come to read another chapter! This was an interesting one because we were jumping time frames a lot. But we did get to see a bit ...

    May 16, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Dramatic Re: The Perfect Thief Chapter 1

    Hey there, it's me again :3 Ooh even more reviews than last time! And I have so much less to comment on this time as well, so I apologise for ...

    May 15, 2014


Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold