User avatar

Day

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Our Time

    I know you weren't trying to have that end rhyme thing some poems have but the first stanza was soooo close. Since It's driving me crazy I think a way ...

    Sep 30, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Dear You.

    Great story Freshy, but why are you always high on red bull! Well you did a pretty good job throughout the whole thing and I really like the reference to ...

    Sep 21, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Perfect Devil: Chapter 1

    Since everyone already nitpicked the piece, and I hate to do that anyway I'll just give you a really brief summary of my thoughts. Basically like all good books I ...

    Sep 20, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Tale of Two Worlds

    Can't really say I was ever into digimon because pokemon was more popular where I was. This aside I really like how you didn't just put into the fanfiction section. ...

    Sep 17, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Fire Girl Chapter 3

    I don't review that much, but I popped in to say that I read all three chapters. The introduction was very good, It seemed to be just like a normal ...

    Sep 8, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Warrior - 2

    Great first chapter, at least I assume that these two parts make up the first chapter. I'm not gonna review, because I really just haven't wanted to lately. I was ...

    Aug 5, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Warrior - 1

    Sorry I had to keep it under 250 characters because I don't want a review, but what I meant was if your intent is to have it published then it ...

    Aug 3, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: When you drop your tampon in front of your boss

    Hey it's Day! I was browsing My Feed, and it said you posted a new story. I'm not sure if this is part of a novel, but you certainly did ...

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Amelia-Chapter 2 (part 1?)

    I noticed you already had the second chapter up, so here I am. Look at my review of the previous chapter if you haven't already. Only a quick few comments ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Amelia-Chapter 1 (full)

    Hey, I'm Day, and I wanted to pop in and offer my comments. Since everyone else covered the grammer problems I just wanted to tell you what I thought of ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Tootie Fruity (Contest)

    Just popped in to say that your entry for the contest was much better than mine! You actually took the time to develop a decent storyline to yours, unlike mine ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Chess

    Ah, this piece is excellent. Mine name is Day, and I shall give you a simple review of your amazing piece. First I would just to express that you have ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Smile?

    Hey, My name is Day, and I shall review your piece today. After reading the comment above me I would just like to say that I agree with Elinor in ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Hurt

    Hey, My name is Day, and I shall review your short poem. As a whole I felt that the poem did an excellent job in expressing the feelings and emotions ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: "Unfortunately... I love you" Chapter 3 (Draft #1)

    Ok, I'm just going to go through this, and each correction or nitpick is in red. The summer took me by surprise and I wanted to do something exciting. I ...

    Jun 11, 2010


“It doesn’t matter what you are, it only matters what you do. It’s your choice.”
— Sam Winchester