User avatar

CuriosityCat

CuriosityCat

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Whomerlock: A Fanfiction

    I haven't seen Merlin, but this still looks totally incredible. Much better than I could do. I love the description and... and everything that artemis just said, basically. :S Please, ...

    Nov 7, 2014
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Technology Re: They Wanted A Perfect Computer

    :3 Thanks!

    Nov 6, 2014
  • Lyrics » Humor, General Re: For the First Time (In Grad School)

    I can't even tell you how much I love this! XD

    Nov 5, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: School Spirit

    This is an awesome story! Oh, please please please write some more! :D

    Nov 5, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Buying Time

    Oh. My. GOSH. This is spectacular!

    Nov 3, 2014
  • Short Story » Horror, General Re: Trapped

    *mouth hangs open in astonishment* Oh - my - GOSH... O.O This is SPECTACULAR. In a terrible, revolting, horrifying way, I love it. *goes off to browse more of your ...

    Nov 2, 2014
  • Short Story » Horror, Narrative Re: Memoirs of the bleak

    Agreed. O_0

    Nov 2, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Dead Girl: Chapter One

    This is a really great story! I love the way you describe everything so well and how simple this is to follow. I usually get confuzzled when there are too ...

    Oct 29, 2014
  • Other » Fanfiction, General Re: 15 Reasons Why Daleks Don't Have Showers

    XD I literally cannot even. This is possibly the funniest thing I've ever read. I can't think of one nitpick (though I'm sure there are some). I LOVE THIS SO ...

    Oct 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: Doctor Who Fanfic - Chapter 1

    Except for the Dinosaurs on a Spaceship one. But I'm getting there! :D

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: Doctor Who Fanfic - Chapter 1

    I SUDDENLY GET ALL THE REFERENCES I DIDN'T GET BEFORE.

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fanfiction Re: ZRAC: Prologue

    Don't worry, I have not read the comment, Maverick. :) But thanks. I'm currently just a few chapters through the second book.

    Oct 25, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: Grim Limericks

    I LOVE this! Hey, what about you call them "Grim-ericks"? :D

    Oct 16, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: In the minority

    Um. Nothing, really. I'd love to say it's a really deep message about bullying and cruelty, but this is really just a story that popped into my head while enduring ...

    Oct 13, 2014
  • Poetry » Literature, Romantic Re: Him

    It's something we read in English class.

    Oct 10, 2014


As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.
— Andrew Carnegie