User avatar

CreativelyWritten

CreativelyWritten

  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Collection of Poetry

    I don't really know how to help you at all with these so I can't give you a review. :( Also partially helped on by the fact that I don't ...

    Jul 13, 2016
  • Short Story » Spiritual, Dramatic Re: Holy Breath

    Your writing is extraordinarily written. Your words are filled with passion and so much feeling. I would love to give you constructive criticism but unfortunately your prose led me to ...

    Feb 26, 2016
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Secrets

    I wasn't trying to assume you were being rude. I just always assume I'm annoying everybody

    Feb 10, 2016
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Secrets

    I was just wondering. I wasn't trying to one up you or anything... But I truly loved this story.

    Feb 9, 2016
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Dramatic Re: Afraid

    This was a really great piece that was relatable. I want to write. I try to write. I write in vain when I know that I have no ideas. My ...

    Sep 17, 2015
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: -=The Sorting Hat=-

    No surprise here: I'm a Hufflepuff

    Mar 31, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: The Most Dramatic of Exits

    Short yet powerful. Way to go

    Mar 27, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Don't Catch Me

    Congratulations on your first post and welcome to YWS! Loved the poem... but don't really have anything to fix. The last two lines were my absolute favorite... It's almost like ...

    Nov 11, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Biting Thoughts

    Thanks! Marcy is my absolute favorite AT character.... I'm glad you think I'm a skilled poet! In all reality, I have a very difficult time with poetry.

    Nov 10, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Biting Thoughts

    Thanks for the review! As much as I love writing, punctuation isn't always my strong point. And neither is poetry so the two mixed together... Ugh

    Nov 10, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Biting Thoughts

    Thanks. And again, I love your profile picture :)

    Nov 10, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Biting Thoughts

    Thanks so much :D

    Nov 10, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Health Re: Sweet Addiction

    Thanks :) and I love your profile picture

    Nov 10, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Health Re: Sweet Addiction

    Thanks :)

    Nov 10, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Health Re: Sweet Addiction

    Decision and decision aren't the rhyming lines haha. It's you and true. Thanks for the review

    Nov 10, 2014


what are stories if not just vehicles for the pain of your own heart
— soundofmind