User avatar

CreativelyWritten

CreativelyWritten

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: Regrettigrew

    That was amazing. Pettigrew has always been one of my least favorite characters, especially in Harry Potter. So I was surprised that you chose him as your favorite villain. No ...

    Jun 3, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: happy wounds (a redo)

    Very emotional poem. You can tell that he obviously loves this girl. There is love in this poem, confusion, pain and almost what seems like anger at the end. I ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Freezing Rain

    Aww how sad. Very descriptive poem. I like how you use different types of weather things to describe this person and the changes in them because it makes the change ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Twitch

    I really enjoy this poem. I like how the narrator is so obsessed or in love with this person that he/she wants to know everything about them, even down to ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Culture Re: The Five Stages of Rejection

    Poetry describing a real life even- refreshing. I don't have to think really hard and find some deeper meaning. This poem is accurate. The whole thing can apply to most ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Bedtime Story

    I really enjoyed this story. It was written differently than a lot of stories out there and turned what would have been an average, perhaps boring story into something fantastic. ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Flew Too Close to the Sun

    There are a surprising amount of love stories in literature. And if a story is not mainly a love story they often have some sort of relationship being worked into ...

    May 25, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: My Box

    Oh my goodness!! I loved this poem a lot. My preference with poetry is rhyme and if I can't have rhyming then I like a good flow. Obviously this has ...

    May 23, 2014
  • Other » Romantic, General Re: The One (Her)

    If this can apply to so many girls in peoples' lives... does that mean that everybody just has these generic thoughts about somebody they like? Sorry I know that's not ...

    May 22, 2014
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Lyrical Re: Life Is Suffering

    I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to achieve. Are you saying that because suffering is part of life we shouldn't add to it, should stick together? Well ...

    May 22, 2014
  • Short Story » Horror, Other Re: Wanna Play A Game?

    First off, that's just really creepy and sadistic. I also wanted to let you know, the way you have it set up it's a bit hard to understand. I get ...

    May 22, 2014
  • Short Story » Other, General Re: My Name Is

    This story is deep. At first I thought it was going to be about a person and we were supposed to fill in the blank of somebody we hate. Then ...

    May 18, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Untitled - Part 1

    I don't usually do the whole nitpicking thing, I do the overall comments. But if you are thinking of continuing on I think it will help. When you are first ...

    May 18, 2014
  • Other » General, General Re: ...

    The second part was better than the first. I don't really get how it relates but keep in mind I suck at poetry. The fifth stanza is when I got ...

    May 17, 2014
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Dramatic Re: An Average Man

    I don't understand why John would just take the messages at their word, with all the anonymity that technology provides today. I guess I can see it with the T.V. ...

    May 9, 2014


Sometimes you don’t need metaphors to feel something breaking
— candyhearts