User avatar

Corvus

Corvus

  • Article / Essay » Other, Review Re: Caught in the Past

    I like this essay. I have never read this book, but now I kind of want to! I am unable to find any grammatical errors in this essay so hats ...

    Apr 26, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Theatre Re: Burn

    this is a great piece! although I almost hesitate to call it a poem, despite the lovely rhyme scheme, no, this is more like a dramatic monologue from a play. ...

    Apr 24, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: everything i brought from home

    I really like this! the poem is broken up in a way that makes sense and the parts all connect in a nice way. I like the use of commas ...

    Apr 24, 2020
  • Short Story » Humor, General Re: Luhfint

    this is a very cute story. I like how simplistic the style is. Writing an adorable short story with 7 words is not an easy thing to do, and you ...

    Aug 11, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: tragedy

    I really like this poem. I enjoy how structureless it is, really leaving it open to interpretation. your use of punctuation is commendable, the only thing I noticed is a ...

    Aug 11, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Other Re: what a time..._day 1

    wow. this is absolutely beautiful. I must admit, this is my favorite type of writing, like seeing someone else mind. I find this to be an absolutely fascinating concept. you ...

    Aug 9, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Mystery / Suspense Re: What If... Prolouge

    this is a promising start for a story. I like the way you didn't explain everything, and how you wrote it with vague details and imagery. it makes it more ...

    Aug 9, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: late-night love

    this poem has a very unique feeling, perfectly encapsulating that liminal feeling of the late night. I noticed that you didn't capitalize your "I"s and I would almost recommend leaving ...

    Jun 19, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I am bleach.

    this is a very creative poem. I like that you never actually mentioned bleach in the poem, yet the title still ties in so well. here are some things I ...

    Jun 19, 2019
  • Other » General, General Re: Foolish Beliefs

    nice another stream of consciousness essay! these are my favorite. I like the tone of this piece, it is very sad and lost sounding. I have to say, I can ...

    Jun 19, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: polarity

    this poem is great. I like your usage of rare words like "dalliance" and "tenebrosity". they really give the work a lovely feel. I few things I noticed: "and my ...

    Jun 18, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Nothing kills a man faster than his own head

    this is an absolutely beautiful piece. I have read many of you're poems and noticed you are good at creating a sort of melancholy hope in your work. you are ...

    Jun 18, 2019
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: To (**), (**) and everyone who broke my heart

    This poem is both lovely and sad. there is much raw power behind the words and enough of a buildup to make a mic-drop at the end feel warranted. here ...

    Jun 15, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: feeling lonely

    hey, Mage! here to review your piece. overall, this is an amazing poem. you can really feel the emotion you are trying to convey. I have to say, as a ...

    May 31, 2019
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: disruption

    this is a lovely poem, I like the way you use figurative language. I am unsure if the lack of punctuation is intentional, but it makes the poem I bit ...

    May 30, 2019


I'll admit the two turtle doves are growing on me, but there are ten birds in this house already and we both know geese are feathered bioweapons of mass destruction.
— Silvern