User avatar

Corncob

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Supernatural Re: Falling Deep- Chapter Four *Revised*

    Sep 2, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Supernatural Re: Falling Deep- Chapter Six

    Thanks!! I'm glad I could help and make you laugh...there isn't much else I aspire to do in a review! :D Glad to hear that Ash's POV won't be regular; ...

    Sep 2, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Bah Humbug

    Gracias, Veerenaway!

    Sep 2, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Our Truth

    Yeah, nice review, wisegirl22, but try not to be too, idk....bossy in your reviews? "Now I'll give you an edited version of your piece, and you'll fix everything that's wrong. ...

    Sep 2, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Forestlore preview

    Sure! Anytime! :)

    Sep 2, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: This Lonely World of White

    Ermigosh O_o

    Sep 2, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: untitled

    I love this so much!!!!! I will probably do an actual review later, but please keep writing!!!!!!

    Sep 2, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Bah Humbug

    TWAS THE FIRST TO REVIEW IT!!! XD Also, yeah, I didn't get the abusing father part until I read it twice, and then I was like "ooooh" and wrote my ...

    Sep 2, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: It was just a cup...

    As Biscuits said, I'm very glad you stayed on!!! Why don't your parents want you writing?

    Sep 1, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Bah Humbug

    Okay, sure. I just feel kinda bad for her. Everybody doesn't understand things sometimes.

    Sep 1, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Bah Humbug

    Ooh, I'm so glad this is featured!!!

    Sep 1, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Bah Humbug

    Calm down, VeerenAway. Ssshh. I don't think Skydreamer means to be offensive, she/he just plain out doesn't get it. I understand why you want her/him to think about it, but ...

    Sep 1, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Typo Alley~C Part Two

    Aaah, I see. That's what happens when you click on random things in the Green Room and try to review them XD. Nice chapter, though! Keep writing!

    Sep 1, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Bah Humbug

    Oh, good, so I didn't completely misinterpret this. Your welcome! Keep writing!!

    Sep 1, 2014
  • Poetry » Satire, General Re: I'll show him

    Aaah, I see, so there is a bit of rhyme scheme, it's just varies for different stanzas. Haha lolz do you have any "happy" poems? XD

    Aug 31, 2014


This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy