User avatar

Corncob

  • Poetry » General, Health Re: Stoner Boy

    I really liked it! It was excellent! Awesome metaphors and descriptions. I really enjoyed reading the second stanza, it had very interesting lines, especially //the slits of your eyes deep ...

    Jun 17, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Why Are Boys So Cute?

    Hey, interesting rhyming. After your simple but secure "argument", I pretty much agree. I mean, not specifying my gender, but yeah. This was short, seemingly random, and simple, yet mind ...

    Jun 17, 2014
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Fight...a recent song

    Holy crap. This is beautiful. Omigod. I love it. i love it. i love it. this is the best piece of writing I have ever witnessed in my life. Keep ...

    Jun 17, 2014
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: What the Hey!

    Well, that was dark. But good writing. And rhyming. the rhyming excelled the work actually. if one attempted to write a poem like this without rhyme, it would be quite ...

    Jun 17, 2014
  • Lyrics » Fantasy, Lyrical Re: Natural disasters

    So yeah, I'm too lazy to give constructive criticism, so I'm basically going to do what TakeThatYouFiend did. I loved the line where you said "let's teach paper butterflies to ...

    Jun 17, 2014
  • Lyrics » Romantic, General Re: Loving Rap

    I can't believe this doesn't have more likes! The rhyming is great, and the words I thought would be cheesy, but are actually heartfelt and original! Often times when people ...

    Jun 17, 2014
  • Lyrics » Humor, Fanfiction Re: "Let it Load"

    Very funny ending! I think that was my favorite part; the ending. Very clever, but not quite what I was expecting. I thought this would be about your irritation of ...

    Jun 17, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Apple

    Ooh, very good! I really liked was very interesting, and the ending was spectacular. these lines were my faves: i threw the rotten fruit in the bin/i thought of our ...

    Jun 17, 2014


Mr. Scorpio says productivity is up 2%, and it's all because of my motivational techniques -- like donuts and the possibility of more donuts to come.
— Homer Simpson