User avatar

ConfusingSillyLittleGirl

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Doll on a Shelf

    Hmmm I really like this poem, I felt like I coul relate, I also liked the rythm but unfortunately you lost it in the last paragraph. I like the words ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: After All This Time

    Wow, I really loved the ending. I felt swept up by it all, very nice. The end almost made me think about that song of Slipknot, Dead Memories in my ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Shall I compare thee to a summers day?

    Dam, this is amazingly beautiful, I loved the way you composed it, the rythm and the ryhm, also the words, very well done! Gold star! I don't really know what ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Bloom of the Rose

    Dam, it is amazing that anyone can write something in Old English like you can, not many people of today can write like this. I must say it was really ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Court of Gilded Birds: cheeseball fantasy extraordinaire

    Hey! I am the first to crit this, yay. First let me say that I really like your grammar or the way that you construct your sentences, I also like ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Not The Norm Stereotype

    LAUGH OUT LOUD! That was brilliant!!! I think my favorite character is the elf haha hilarious! I really like the way you write and the whole comedy theme, I kind ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Butterfly Wings

    Dreamwalker, I just have to say that I really loved this piece of work- it was so original and different, not just that, the simplicity makes it altogether beautiful. The ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Alone

    It's very deep, I like it. A few things though: 1) I like "a plastered scream" very visual. 2) "ON her cold pale head" It would work better if you ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Removed

    Hi! I liked it! The way it is written and the way you use a little amount of words in a line- it added tot the feeling and atmosphere of ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: slight smile

    Hey Armagan, welcome :) Firstly I like the fact that she (a 'reject') saved the boy's life, it's a good story line. Although I do think that you write in ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Concrete Apocalypse

    So well done! I loved the way you used metaphors and how it drastically changed from a happy and peaceful atmosphere to a dreadful and darkening atmosphere. The way you ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Faerie Dance

    Hi MonsieurRosseau I liked the rhythm in the poem, it sounds like a song a band like MyChemicalRomance would play :P I did like it a lot, although at about ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Duality

    Wow, I liked the story, and all the metaphores. I also liked the fact how certain things or things that happened connected with the subtext. Like the way he walks ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Eternal Love ~

    Hey there! Firstly I would like to say that I did like this piece, it works with one's emotions. I do have a few thoughts though: -Well, this reminded me ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Heaven

    Well, I liked the story, but for me it read a littlebit difficult. I think it is the way you put it all together and the word coices. Also, what ...

    Feb 12, 2009


It is better to take what does not belong to you than to let it lie around neglected.
— Mark Twain