User avatar

CocoaCat

CaitlinMarie

  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: Autumn Ch. 6

    Sure, not a problem. I'm glad you like it :D

    Feb 16, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Autumn Chapter 5

    Sure, not a problem.

    Feb 13, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: Autumn Ch. 6

    Hope you all enjoy! @CorruptedArrow @Mea @RoseAndThorn @BlueAfrica @saentiel @Supe4Natural @Lael @alliyah @TheBlueCat @Lupa22 @CharlotteS @Radrook @KaiRyu @Evander @Sheytato @Lake @Justlittleoleme2 @T

    Feb 13, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Autumn Chapter 5

    Hope you all enjoy! @CorruptedArrow @Mea @RoseAndThorn @BlueAfrica @saentiel @Supe4Natural @Lael @alliyah @TheBlueCat @Lupa22 @CharlotteS @Radrook @KaiRyu @Evander @Sheytato @Lake @Justlittleoleme2 @T

    Feb 13, 2018
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Ten 6-word short stories

    So beautiful. The last one hit me in the feels XD

    Feb 13, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Autumn Chapter 4

    Thanks for the review!

    Feb 9, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Heartbreak

    Love it! :D

    Feb 7, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Autumn Chapter 4

    Hope you all enjoy! @CorruptedArrow @DarkPandemonium @Mea @RoseAndThorn @BlueAfrica @saentiel @Supe4Natural @Lael @alliyah @TheBlueCat @Lupa22 @CharlotteS @Radrook @KaiRyu @Evander @Sheytato @Lake @Ju

    Feb 6, 2018
  • Poetry » Humor, Romantic Re: true love

    Simple gorgeous, I have no complaints.

    Feb 1, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Autumn Ch. 3

    Thanks for the review! Glad you like it! :D

    Feb 1, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Autumn Ch. 3

    Hope you all enjoy! @CorruptedArrow @DarkPandemonium @Mea @RoseAndThorn @BlueAfrica @saentiel @Supe4Natural @Lael @alliyah @TheBlueCat @Lupa22 @CharlotteS @Radrook @KaiRyu @Evander @Sheytato @Lake @Ju

    Jan 30, 2018
  • Poetry » Humor, Humor Re: My Helen

    Yeah that, I cannot do the english well today.

    Jan 29, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Autumn Chapter 2

    Hey, ya know what, I think I might change that phrase to something that may better suite (and resemble) you. I could change it to "pile of feces". Again thanks ...

    Jan 29, 2018
  • Poetry » Humor, Humor Re: My Helen

    You know Radrook, I think that this should have been categorized as lyrics. ;) It's great though, I really like it; very nice rhythm.

    Jan 29, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Autumn Chapter 2

    Thanks for the reviewD! But ya know, I didn't realize that wolves couldn't say the word dung considering that it is a pretty common thing in most mammals. I mean ...

    Jan 29, 2018


Me personally if my grandma got replaced by a wolf i think i would clock it pretty fast
— CorruptedData167