-
Re: S.A.U. (Something About U) Chapter One: Enter Nina Van Bertenschmere
Then you will love my fanfic. Charmander is the main character.
Nov 20, 2014 -
Re: Sky Steel: Capture & Rescue
Sounds good! You too.
Nov 20, 2014 -
Re: A Letter Never to Arrive
Anytime. And thanks for the faith. That's very much appreciated. XD
Nov 20, 2014 -
Re: High School Reunion
Of course! You see, I'm not actually a cave beast waiting to crawl out and attack. Like a Zubat. Pokemon reference. Because I'm just like that.
Nov 20, 2014 -
Re: Abner
True enough. I left a comment on another literary work of yours. I think you'll find it more... positive.
Nov 20, 2014 -
Re: Abner
It's fine. But even with the explanation I still have questions. Why does she want to kill him? If you were to re-write it, I'd keep everything you already have, ...
Nov 20, 2014 -
Re: S.A.U. (Something About U) Chapter One: Enter Nina Van Bertenschmere
Haha! Ok, but you might not like what I do! I write fan fictions, specifically based around Pokemon at this point.
Nov 19, 2014 -
Re: The Tale of a Charmander (A Pokemon Story) Chapter 3; Welcome to the Kingdom of Peace!
Of course! Your opinion is much appreciated!
Nov 17, 2014 -
Re: The Tale of a Charmander (A Pokemon Story) Chapter 3; Welcome to the Kingdom of Peace!
That's odd. I looked through it and never saw any typos. Secondly, the love aspect of it is, as you said, not a very prevalent feature in the story, but ...
Nov 17, 2014 -
Re: Fix my heart...
You are absolutely welcome! I look forward to reading more of your work!
Nov 16, 2014 -
Re: The Tale of a Charmander (A Pokemon Story) Chapter 2; Blast Castle
Well, tell your best friend that I've always wanted to write a Pokemon fanfic with the Pokemon as the protagonist. Too often I see it done from the trainer pov. ...
Oct 26, 2014 -
Re: To Love a Killer
You're welcome.
Oct 23, 2014 -
Re: To Love a Killer
What an amazing poem! Being a poem reader/writer, I have to say, this was one of the best and most unique poems I've read in my life! You are a ...
Oct 22, 2014 -
Re: My First Chapter Book (when I was six...) *cute*
This was awesome! (For a six year old.) It made me smile and I definitely want to read more!
Oct 19, 2014 -
Re: My First Chapter Book (when I was six...) *cute*
This was awesome! (For a six year old.) It made me smile and I definitely want to read more!
Oct 19, 2014
